Chapter 47 - A lil' break after the fight.

~ Author's Note ~

Thanks so much, we're almost finished with the story, OMG!! And it's true this time xD So, I already feel melancholic uwu Thanks, my lovely readers, really thanks! 😢

Yes. Longer and longer 😆

I'm getting worse and worse with titles. Cheerleader Wander, LOL! 😂

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

Meanwhile, a disoriented lord Hater returned from the forest. Being closely followed by his commander, of course.

"That's not the way, siiiiiiiir!!"

"Shut up, Peepers! I know where I'm going. There's no way I can get lost!"

On the other hand, Dominator managed to push Wander away and threw him to he ground like he was a bug.

"OUT OF MY FACE!!"

"Oh, lord Dominator?" Wander tugged at her skirt, getting her to look down at him "I hope 'cha don't mind I took your glove?"

"Why you!?"

"Oh! I really, REALLY 'ope I can get your pardon by givin' 'cha this?" he handed her a fruit basket which she threw to the floor, growling loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRGH!!"

Boy got something with fruits baskets. And with gloves, too.

He put the glove on his hand, and accidentally, threw an ice ray to Hater, who we know, ended up coming right back even though he 'angrily' walked away. Lord Hater froze in an icecube, barely getting to move his mouth so he could yell...

"WANDEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!"

"Ooops! Sorry, Hater!"

"PEEPERS!! Help me...!" he managed to mumble.

"Oh, my grop! Si--"

"Aha! Thanks! Heheheh..." while Peepers was freaking out, Dominator snatched his gun --which originally was propierty of (Name)'s, but that doesn't matter anyway-- and charged it "Prepare yourself to be... domi... nated...?"

The green girl suddenly fell face down onto the ground, by (Name)'s side. When she collapsed, the three male aliens back there could see that it was the white flower princess, holding onto a gun, and backed up by Sylvia and the whole Flower Army.

She fired a tranquilizer dart to the villain, that made Dominator fall into a deep, soothing state. The evil lord was just as indefense as a bunny while she was kept asleep.

Daisy met with the scene of a frozen Hater, a freaked out Peepers and an out-of-control Wander shooting fireballs and ice everywhere with that glove.

Great. Now they have to clean up everything again!

"What a bother with all of you..." she frowned "Can't you commoners, do things the right way!?"

"..."

"... Y-yeah... let (Name)... die..." said (Name) before passing out for the second time this day.

~ × × × ~

"Ngh... Why again..." a feeble groan put the intergalactic travelers' attention on the bed and the smaller of them both ran over to her "... Why... can't I just get... killed or something..."

"(Name)?"

"Ngh... Uh..." a some kind of raspy, deep but pleasant voice, with a lil' bit of southern accent, woke her up finally "Wander..." she searched the voice and when she found it, up there, she closed her eyes. But opened them again "Wander!?"