Chapter 25 - Room service now, please!

~ Author's Note ~

Thank you so much for getting this far. I really love this story, it's one of the few I totally end, and enjoy owo

This chapter is... full of calls and... the two Star Nomads are like, pretty annoying when they pick up on someone (?) That picture was a pretty weird perspective, for me xd

A few blocks there, but...  I got over them in, neh, a day??  You can, too, get over a writer's block if you are writing a story ^.^)/

Ah, gotta say, the one that says 'please' every time is Wander!

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"So... Two Star Nomads, huh?"

"Is it that strange?" asked (Name).

"Yeah, well... We've not seen even one Star Nomad... and today we see two!"

"Well, we are... special. Aren't we, Wander?" when his name was called, Wander joined the conversation between the massagist and (Name).

"Yup! And we travel a lot through the galaxy! Together!"

"I have an extra work to do with this one." said the massagist, to the other one that was with Wander "How are you doing there?"

"Well, I don't have any work to do with this one." responded the other, while Wander was giving HIM a massage. Walking on him. Yep. That's life.

"Wow, I envy you."

"Wander, what are you doing?" asked (Name), realizing just now the scene.

"Helpin'!"

"And he does it the right way! You should learn something, girl."

The female Star Nomad frowned "Do they pay you for scolding your customers?"

"No. But this is a better deal."

"Wander! It's supposed you're not here to work, you're here to relax!"

"But I'm pretty relaxed, lil' (Name)! This poor fella is the one who needs relaxin'. And I'm glad to be o' 'elp!"

"Do you have a license for that?"

"No. But I'll still be glad to be o' 'elp!" he repeated.

"Haha, as you always do. You know? I had enough." she stood up, wrapped up in a small white towel and smiled at the massagist "Thank you for your work."

"Are 'cha goin' now, lil' (Name)?"

"Yes. Let's go, Wandy!" she approached him and whispered "Let's go attack the phone with endless calls for room service~!"

"Hah, okay!" he climbed down, removing his towel and throwing it to the massagist's face. That's called not having an ounce of shame "Goin'!"

"... Hey."

"... Haha, you got a towel in your face."

"Shut up."

~ × × × ~

In a certain room of a certain resort, a certain (f/c) fellow was at the phone, by the side of a certain orange friend of hers, who was certainly chuckling.

They two little devils...

"Hello? Chocolate cake to room twelve, yes?"

"Strawberries as toppin', please!"

"And peaches, too!"

"And LOTS o' whipped cream, please!"

"In fact, bring a can of your best whipped cream with you!"