Chapter 22 - What a shock!

~ Author's Note ~

Thank you so much for getting this far! I hope you are really enjoying the plot n.n Every time it is something more and more exciting, so... keep on reading! ^-^

You know what happens with fur and electricity when you get them together...? Heheh!

I feel happy today so I'll upload twice! You must love me! *ok no* xD I feel really happy because we reached 1000 views nwn)/ And I want to show my love to all of you, my lovely cuties, with a special drawing~ <3

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" screamed Sylvia and (Name).

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!" was what Wander screamed.

But that impulse was so strong that our three intergalactic travelers found themselves landing onto a planet with blue (and no, this was not the so nice BlueLand) and pink surface.

And the impact could have been harder, but who says it was not hard enough! Their orbble popped and they fell straight to...

SPLASH!!

Sylvia was the first to raise up from the water "... Wander? (Name)...? Are ya two okay...?"

(Name) emerged, taking up a big mouthful of air "Agh... Salty water..." she saw Sylvia and coughed a few times.

"Wander?" then Sylvia began to panic "Wander! WANDEEEEEER!!"

"WAN-- Wander?" just as she was beginning to call out for him too, (Name) cocked her head to the side. She saw Wander floating on his stomach, not too far away "I FOUND HIM!!"

He seemed to had a 'nicer' landing. Sarcasm.

Sylvia put on that 'are you serious?' face before swimming and pulling him to the pink, grassy shore, under the eternal pink electric storm that apparently prevailed on this planet forever.

~ ~ A bit later...

"Get up, you!" shouted (Name) "Aren't you a man?"

"I'M... A MAN...!!" Wander coughed desperately, then stuck out his tongue, like if he was dead "But I'm SOOOOO dead..."

"Well, you have to get up and dry yourself in any moment!"

"I... can't see the white light at the end o' the tunnel..."

"Don't you say?"

"Maybe he'll get better with a kiss?" Sylvia smirked.

"That's... improbable."

"Well, ya don't know till ya try~"

"..."

"Com'on! One on the cheek doesn't 'urt anybody."

"NO."

"Aww, why not?" Wander raised up his head. His two friends stared at him.

"Weren't you dead?"

"Oh, right! Ugh..." he did again, that dead pose, even sticking out his tongue.

"Look, I don't know what are you trying to do, but I'm not gonna play along now. That landing did hurt!"

"I know, (Name), but there was nothing Wander 'n I could've done 'bout it. Don't be mad at 'im..."

"Yes, please! Don't be mad with that poor fella, Wander!" Wander put on puppy eyes, trying to convince her.

"Weren't you STILL dead?"

"Sure!" once more, he returned to his 'dead pose'.

"..." (Name) took Wander's hat and stuck her hand in to retrieve a... lily? "What...?"