Chapter 26 - Where in galaxy is (Name)?

~ Author's Note ~

Readers, readers... readers... I love good readers! ^^ If you managed to imagine the entire story, and the musical chapters without any problems... let me tell you, I admire you! Totally! nwn

However, if you had troubles with it... don't worry, the more you read, the smarter you get! I can assure it! Go hit those books, girls and boys! c:<

You HAVE to read this! This was one of the FUNNIEST chapters to illustrate! I mean, I really enjoyed drawing the poses and all that stuff... Yeah nwn

Oh, my... I got such a big surprise when I finished writing this. The thrills got me~ Thriller! \(o~o )\ /( o~o)/ \(o~o )\ /( o~o)/

Don't mind me, I have a LOOOOT of spare words, so... umm... ¿Sabían que en español se utilizan signos de exclamación e interrogación al principio y final de las preguntas?

You probably knew but... still xD I always wondered why do you use two of those in Spanish and just one in the rest of languages?

Probably the LONGEST Author's Note ever (?) Love you all~! Smooch~! ;*

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"So... Are ya tellin' me that (Name) went to answer a call yesterday and hasn't returned yet?"

"No, she... hasn't." Wander sighed and stared at the floor as he talked to his friend Sylvia through the phone. He felt lonely.

"... Wander, if ya want, I can go for ya right now 'n we can search for 'er together, yes?"

"Alright! I'll be waitin' by the entrance!"

~ ~

"Wander!"

"Sylvia!" as soon as they met each other at the entrance, Wander threw himself on her "I missed 'cha!"

"I missed ya too, buddy." Sylvia smiled "... Let's get going, yes?"

"Sure!"

"Hey." the same guy that asked Sylvia out the other day appeared out of the sudden "Are you free now?"

"No." Sylvia walked away, ignoring him. When they were away enough, Wander whispered to her.

"Who was that?"

"A jerk."

"Did you two date?" he gasped "And while I wasn't with 'cha??" he gasped even again "And ya didn't told me o' your boyfriend!?"

"What!? Boyfriend? Wander, no... Hahaha, it's not like that!"

"Sylvia has a boyfriend, Sylvia has a boyfriend~!!"

"Let's just focus on the mission."

"Right!"

And so, they went on a journey all over the zone, to find their lost friend. They did not have any suspects nor suspicions, as well as they did not have any clues, but they would keep on searching.

~ × × × ~

Some days passed by them, and they found nothing, no one, nowhere. They were running out on options... till the day they'd got a clue, arrived.

"(Nameeee)~ Where are youuuuuu~??" Wander crossed out the last remaining location from the map of the entire planet where Paradise Candy was located.

"Buddy, I know ya miss 'er a lot. But we've done everything we could! She just... disappeared!"

"We can't give 'p yet, Syl! Hope lasts forever!"

"... But, Wander, it's nearly..."

'Impossible'.