One

For some chapters, i will put music box(song), since this story contains creepy scene, it would be best if u play the song while reading it

-Begin..

I've been haunted since then.

My ability, bad ability was back to me when grandma died due to health condition. It was unexpected, everything happened in a blink of an eye. She's the only one who can cure my problem or should i say 'ability' to see the dead.

Only those who want a revenge, they will appear before you.

This what grandma said when it was my first time seeing a hatredful ghost. It was when i became sixteen years old, celebrating my birthday at hometown along with grandma and granddad.

As soon as i blew the candles, i felt the cold wind, the whispers.

It was down to generations, and when it comes to our family, i got it.

I dont want it. I want to lose it, begone it.

My grandma decided to cover my eyes from seeing those, she did rituals, everything. It didn't work at first, but she didn't give up, she can't bear to see her grandchild suffers from it. She worked hard and did the rituals for the fourth time, and she succeed.

It's been 5 years, 5 years livong without ghosts, without haunts, but then the bad news arrived, grandma died, they visible once again.

That time during my 16th birthday, it was a man. He was terribly murderer, blood all over his clothes, his shirt messed up, torn off, his face was injured badly, he wasn't alive but he his spirit to take a revenge was so strong.

But i was scared, afraid, frightened. I can't do it, i can't just simply ask him whom and why. I dont have that kind of courage, that kind of spirits to be brave face to face with ghost.

Help me..

(End of flashback)

My eyes shot opened when i dreamed about the man, just like how i saw it last time. My hand was in someone's hand, he was there beside me.

"Taehyung" i sobbed and pulled him into a hug, a tight hug. I slept by accident on the branch seat while he went to buy some food for our lunch.

"You were sweating hard, what's wrong?" he asked with a worried expression as i let him go. "I dreamed about the guy" I spoke under my breath. He carressed my hair and asked "What guy?"

"The ghost. I told you before" i spoke in fright. "Wait, the same ghost?" He asked with a misbelief laugh. "What?" I questioned.

"It's just a dream, none of them are true. You need to get over it, it's been a month"

"What are u talking about?" I asked. "Are u saying that im lying??"

"N-no. It's just, those are dreams, not true. Plus, you need to stop overthinking about the stupid dreams" he sighed.

"It's not a stupid dream, he asks for my help to get a revenge" i explained but it just a waste of time. He sat down next to me and chuckled. "Dead people can't do revenge. Ghosts aren't real" He scoffed and gave me the food.

I didn't eat and just looked down to the food on the table. "Im not lying" I spoke under my breath. "I dont know. You always act this way since the first semester. Maybe you just want to go home"

"Im not a spoiled kid, i dont cling to my parents eventhough im the only child in the family. Remind that to yourself"

•••

"Please pick up.. please" I spoke to myself while wandering at the short distance for times while placing the phone onto my ear.

"Hello?"

He answered, makes me glad.

"Dad! Please help me, I kept on dreaming about the man ghost at our hometown and--" My eyes widened when i saw something in the end of the corridor.

The crows from the outside of the building caught my attention as i looked at the for a while. When i looked to the front back, a fugure was still standing there.

But..

Where did everyone else go? Where are they?

The corridor was empty, nothing except for the figure and I.

I gulped down my throat and just looked forward to the figure while stepping backwards slowly, acting like nothing while facing it.

Out of blue, the ceiling light near the figure was shattered in pieces, as the light was out. The figure approached another distance forward to whete i was standing, appearing in the other lights.

The second one happened the same thing, and the figure came closer. At that moment, i just realised it wasn't a human, not a living. But a ghost.

She was bleeding from the head, from the stomach. A knife stucked on her left side of stomach, as blood flowed down non stop. She was in pain, but can stand still.

She has a short hair but enough to cover her whole face, leaving an eye out. "Help me" She spoke, held her hand out trying to reach me.

"Help me!" She shouted, while crying blood. Suddenly she coughed, red and thick blood came out, splashed onto the ground, stained her chin.

"She killed me" She spoke again using her eerie voice. Quickly, i covered my both ears, wanted to close my eyes due to afraid but i decided to just run.

When i was about to, my both legs froze, like glued onto the ground. I couldn't escape, i couldn't run away.

"Why won't you help me.." She cried again, and looked up, showing her white eyeball. In a blink of an eye, she grabbed her neck and prevented it from something, from breaking. Her head suddenly tilted too much to the right, as i realising her neck breaks. Her head fell to the right after i heard the bone cracks sound.

I screamed out loud, my whole body was shaking to see it, i started to sweat heavily, i was trembling, i wanted to faint due to too scared.

I wanted to run but i can't. She looked at me directly with her head fell to the side. She stared into my sould, so deep, giving me chills and i can't stop screaming. I fell onto the floor, but i still can't run away.

"Grandma!" i shouted, crying and covered my eyes in fear. The lights turned off one by one fast, as the girl ghost dashed toward me in fast motion too.

"Let me go!!" I shouted so loud, my body was shaking too much, i couldn'f bear it anymore.

She appeared in front of me, holding my cheek with one of her hand, her bloody hand.

"Help me"

My eyes widened and struggled before i could escaped but when i was about to run, someone held me tight, makes me afraid. Once again, i struggled but just to realised that the corridor wasn't dark anymore. Everyone was there, wandering around in the corridor but stopped to see my behaviour.

They were looking at me weirdly, the ghost wasn't there anymore, and the one who held me.. was Taehyung.