Two

We sat inside my room, my roomates weren't there and yes, Taehyung sneaked in just to make sure i was okay and stayed for a little bit.

He gave me a mineral bottle and held out a medicine.

"What is this?" i asked. "Just to calm you down. It works on me when i was, you know.. acting wild against my parents"

His parents weren't close to him, and both are wrong. His parents need to give him more loves and supports, and Taehyung needs to give them more time to get used to his attitude now but nothing would work. That's what he told me before.

"Im not acting wild. I saw it in front of my very eyes!" I explained. "The lights were out, a gurl was tgere, askung for my help-- a-another girl, i've never seen her before" i shook my head and just stared down to the bottle.

"Im not acting wild" i repeated.

"Maeli, nothing was there except for students. You was found on the floor, shouting, screaming, crying like a mad person!" He gasped when he realised what he just said. "I-im sorry" He held my hand but i pulled away.

"If u dont believe me, we are not friends" i spoke. "Leave" I said angrily. "Thank you for coming but i need to calm down first. Im sorry but please leave" I tried my best to not let him sad or angry so i spoke with words like please and an apology.

He sighed, disappointed to himself and apologised before he walked out from the room. I locked it and quickly lied down on my bed, i took the below double storey bed.

My hands reached up, to see they were still shaking. I held them tight, closing my eyes and my both eyebrows narrowed.

"If only i can erase this from my life. If only i can stop it, but how?" I asked myself, and knew that i won't get any answer.

•••

The next day, i didn'g go to the class. I was still afraid with the ghost, the way she frightened me. I skipped the class for the day after i got my medical certificate but just for one day, because the doctor said i was lacked of rest and stressed out of assignments. Wtf.

This became a lesson to me, i shouldn't have just tell this experience to anyone eventhough the ghosts will still haunt me down. Not even Taehyung, he suspected me acting out because of too stress.

As i waited for the bus at the bus station, i can hear something whispered to me. I wanted to go away, find peace, just to get fresh air out of the campus. When the bus arrived, quickly i got on and took a seat after paying. That's when i noticed something was there, standing behind the seat i was sitting just now.

The girl ghost, let's call her red ghost since her dress was full with red blood.

She reached out her hand, but i quickly looked away to other direction and the bus drove off from there, makes me sighed in relief.

Minutes after, the bus pulled over and i got off when i saw the signboard. A smile appeared onto my face when i saw the nearest cafe there, which i intended to find and go.

As soon as i stepped into the cafe, the scent of coffee was attracted me to go in and i sat down, taking a seat next to the window.

A waitress came over with a kind smile. "Can i take your order?" She asked. "Yeah, give me cappuccino and for beverages.. i will take the curry puff"

"Is that all?" She asked after wrote them in a notebook. My attention was caught when i saw kids running toward the park there. "I want to takeaway, please"

•••

With two drinks and food, i brought them along to the park and was seaeching for an empty seat.

The branch seats there was limited, only around three and every off them already occupied except for one branch seat that only has one guy sat on it by the side, leaving a space for me.

He was sleeping, or maybe just feeling the wind blows.

"Can i sit here?" i asked with a smile on. He opened his eyes slowly, looking at me. "Can I?" i asked again when he kept on staring without any reply.

His eyes widened in sudden and pulled my hand to be seated next to him.

"Can u hear me?" he asked.
"Can u see me?"
"Wait, can u really see me??" His questions were annoying me.

"What are u doing mister" I pulled away my hand from his. "Answer me!" he suddenly raised his tone.

"I-i have ears i have eyes, and yes i can!" I groaned. He suddenly laughed and smiled happily.

"Low your voice they will find you crazy" The guy said, pointing to the women with kids with his eyes.

"What? why?"

He held his hand, showing his palm to me. "Touch it" He spoke. I laughed awkwardly and shook my head "Im not going to touch you-"

His expression was serious, telling me to touch it for real.

I wanted it to be over fast, i want to drink my coffee and eat my food. I came here to enjoy the calmness of surroundings, not playing with the fool.

I pointed out my index finger and wanted to touch him but slowly, my eyes grew bigger when found out that i can't. I can't feel his hand, but i can went through his hand!

I was so shocked and wanted to stand uo to go away from there but my leg tripped by the branch seat's stand when i was getting up and walked backwards. almost fell but he caught me by holding my hand and pulled me to the front, makes me much more shocked.

"You can touch me!" I said out loud again, makes the women thinked weirdly of me.

"Because this time, human can't touch the ghost but the ghost can. Im Kim Seokjin, i was dead since one month ago, on 13th July"