Twenty-one

After my class has ended, i have free time around two hours before the next one.

I decided to go to the room 104 and checked it. There must be a reason why she gave me her room number.

On my way, suddenly someone held my hand. I thought it was Seokjin but no. "Tae?"

"I called you but u didn't hear me" He chuckled and realised how messed up i was. "How's your off days?" He asked.

"It's fine. The doctor said i dont have any illness" I lied. "Good thing" He ginned. "Where are u going? You are not eating lunch?"

"Nope. Im on diet"

Wtf?

I showed him my bread and grinned awkwardly. "You are fit enough, dont push yourself too much. Anyway, i will go now, see you later"

He bid a goodbye before he ran to the cafeteria and disappeared from my sight. I continued walking to the dorm and found the room 104.

Nobody stays there after the tragedy, because of some reasons.

I opened the door and entered, the surrounding feels different. More to empty and.. sadness.

I walked inside and checked everything. Some of her things were still there, why though?

I started to go around in the room and said "Im sorry to barge in"

While checking around, i suddenly saw a photo frame on her study desk.

My legs move forward, standing closer to the desk. As soon as i lifted the frame, my mouth opened apart and accidentally dropped it because too shock. Thankfully it didn't crack.

"Oh god, so all this time.." i was speechless and quickly ran out from the room, closed it and rushed to find Seokjin around the campus.

I searched so hard but no luck. I wanted to tell him about it but he wasn't there. i was clueless, where is he? Keep on asking myself, keep on not getting the answers.

After my afternoon class, i decided to go to Seokjin's house area and visited a place.

The moment i stepped into the compound, i saw someone was lying there beneath the tree with both eyes closed and hands held each other then be placed onto his stomach.

I walked to be close as i could but i stepped on the dried leaves, woke him up.

He opened his eyes and saw me standing there. "Finally" i panted.

He looked away, didn't want to look me in the eyes. "Seokjin why are u doing this? Im sorry if im--"

"Dont apologise. You didn't do anything wrong. I just want to calm myself down, before i get mad and be revengeful toward the killer"

I gulped down my throat.

"Im sorry about before. It's just im too mad, frustrated" He gritted his teeth.

"How do u feel now? Less mad?"

He shook his head "I dont know"

"Why dont u figure it out?" I asked and kneeled down next to him, reaching out my hand. He looked at me before he touched my hand, he was still can hold me but not as normal as before. This might begone soon.

He smiled "I dont want be revengeful but i want to hold you" He spoke while caressing my face.

"I want to hold you but i won't get the chance" I looked down, trying to not burst into tears. "Everything u need to do is stay in my arms"

I laughed and he came closer as he kissed my cheek, makes me giggled. "That's first time" i smiled weakly. "and i hope could do it all the time"

My eyes grew bigger whrn i realised something.

"I forgot to tell you this. I was searching all the place and finally found you here. I've found her, your sister"

He was so shocked and sat up properly right away.

"Where?"

•••

We both stood inside her room, looking down to the photo frame. "Why didn't u tell me she's studying here? Is that why when i first met you, and i said where my campus is, your family and yourself were shocked to hear it?"

"Yes" He nodded. "Im sorry about that"

"Which means, the red ghost that always haunt me down is your sister, no wonder she was in silence when i shouted your name in the lab on the other day"

"But i want to know, why is she here. To whom her hatred feelings too?"

"Talking about lab, i went there yesterday and received the results. I keep it inside my pillow"

I ran upstairs, trying to find the result but it wasn't there. I started to be afraid and searched all over but nothing.

My roommate suddenly came in. "Is everything okay?"

"A sheet of paper is not here, i put it here yesterday"

"Isn't that your basic and simple assignment?"

"What do u mean? No it's not"

"The lecturer came in just now, when u were gone for a while and told me that she want to take your assignment since you are so busy"

"Which lecturer??"

"Mrs Nami of course. The lab expert"