Twenty-eight

(SEOKJIN'S POV IN MAELI'S BODY)

"Are u really in there, Kim Seokjin" Someone asked and i recignised the voice right away. I pushed her away, looking at my dad.

"How could you, dad" I spoke up, looking at him in anger. "I didn't do it"

I didn't think of anything and rushed toward him, pushing him hard to the wall while holding his shoulder.

"You killed us!" I yelled, my eyes' red veins popped up and can be seen clearly because too mad.

"I didn't!" He shouted, looking down at me. "It's them, i wasn't there! When Cheongi died, it wasn't a part of plan. I almost killed myself, because of my daughter's death! I was in dilemma, want to tell the police or not because for sure they will take me in" he gulped down.

"Then, Nami suddenly told me that she killed you too, because she was threatening me. Right now, i dont want them to take me because your mom doesn't have anyone to take care of her! Dont worry son, i've called the police already. We will tell this and everything will be fine" Dad smiled warmly.

I bit my lower lip, looking down while thinking of something.

"Don't lie to me, dad" I looked up at him. "Mom has a whole family, to take care of her. And, for your information, i still remember the moment i died"

He gasped loud, and heavy breathing.

"I remember, you were there. You calmed me down" I smiled weakly. "Yes, i did right?"

"That's the point. You were there, and u knew about the plan to kill me. You dont want me to tell the police because u dont want to get in prison, that's all"

He was speechless and took the gun, pointing to my stomach. "This is not as worst as the liquid entering my body. It's slowly went through my veins, reaching my heart"

"This might be less worst, but much worst to your girlfriend, Maeli" He smiled and i just remembered i was in Maeli's body. I fell to the back, wanted to run away but he stopped me and wanted to shoot me.

But before he could pulled the trigger someone barged in and shot him multiple times until the gun loosened from his hand and he barely breathing.

Once again, his blood splashed to my face, but this time it's my own dad's blood.

I cried, placing an arm onto my both eyes. I cried so hard, it's not Maeli but me. Finally everything's discovered, but i don't want this, i never expect that dad is in the same team as the bad side.

•••

(MAELI'S POV)

I heard someone was crying, but it wasn't me. "Maeli, im sorry" I heard a voice, apologising to me. I knew who was it, Kim Seokjin, why are u apologising?

I looked arohnd, wanted to meet him but no chance. Suddenly darkness came toward me, slowly make everything dark. I wanted to run but it suddenly became fast and faster until it overwhelmed me.

With a loud gasp, i opened my eyes and my eyes widened.

"The witness is awake!" My eyelids blinked for few times and looked around, i was on the floor, lying down. I smelled something, it was blood, and my face was.. wet. Tears has been flowed down onto my cheeks, but i didn't cry.

Seokjin.. he cried.

I felt pain but i didn't care about it so much because all i care was.. where Seokjin is?

"seokjin, where is he?!" I asked the unit, but he just shaking his head. "Nobody is here when the police came, except your friends on the couch and a woman upstairs"

Of course they can't see him, he is a ghost! A spirit!

He wanted to put a mask because he thought i was still in dizziness and not fully awake. "miss, calm down please, you are not stable right now. Your mind is messed up"

I kept shaking my head and he changed the gas to sleeping gas, make me slowly drove off to sleep.

•••

Slowly, u lifted up my both eyelids and looked around, the place was quiet yet calming. The colour all i can see was sky blue and white.

Carefully, i sat up and held my head, to realised something wrapped around my wrist, it was a nametag.

I shut my eyes for a while and opened them back to gain much more clearer vision.

Someone approached me, smiling down to me.

"How do u feel, you remember what happened?" Taehyung asked.

"No" i shook my head. "I remembered everything but not until Seokjin possessed me"

"Wait, he did--"

I shushed him because his voice suddenly became louder. "Where is Jaehwan?" i asked. "He was being interviewed" He said.

"Oh right" my eyes widened.

When it was my time to be interviewed, we went to a place more private and sat down.

I was in scared because i didn't know anything and i wont just tell her that Seokjin entered me, she won't believe me!

Suddenly a hand placed onto my shoulder.

"Just tell her what i said"

I smiled wide when the police turbed to other way, arranging something.

I wanted to touch him, but until the end i couldn't. I placed a hand onto his hand but i can't feel anything.

After everything's done, he slowly come closer and kissed me in the cheek.

"Thank you, i love you, goodbye"