Nine

Taehyung suddenly entered the room and stood next to my bed.

"How did i get here?" i asked him.

"I found you in the lab and you were unconscious. So i brought u here" Taehyung spoke. "I mean, the ambulance did. The whole campus knew about you, some gave supportive words, telling you to get better and.."

"If i be him, i wont tell that right now" He caught mybattention as i looked to the right where he was.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung who was hesistated. "Some give bad comments about it" Taehyung sighed.

"Stupid" Seokjin stated, rolling his eyes away from Taehyung. I kept on looking at Seokjin on my right, sitting on the chair instead of looking at Taehyung on my left bed side.

"Why are u keep on looking there? Did i do something wrong?" Taehyung asked weirdly. "N-no you didn't. Im sorry, i was spacing out" i shook my head and wanted to get up.

Seokjin rushed to help but.. he can't.

Taehyung helped me sitting up, received a look from Seokjin. "Maeli, is he a friend or.."

I nodded fast before he mention the other way of relationship. He just chuckled and used an arm to support his face while staring at Taehyung.

"Do u want me to get anything for you? A drink or something?" I shook my head and stated "I dont have any appetite, sorry" i apologised.

"But you need to at least drink something. You body need water after what happened"

"Then why did he bother himself to ask??" Seokjin complained. I sighed and secretly looked at Seokjin as i shot him a glare then mouthed. "Shut it"

He laughed and nodded as he raised his hand. "Alright"

"I will come back" Taehyung adjusted the bed and my pillow for my comfort then walked out from the ward.

"Why do u dislike him so much?" I asked Seokjin who was looking at the window, happy to see the sunrise. He was shocked and looked at me when i mentioned it.

"I dont. I just hate him" Seokjin shrugged off and smiled sheepishly. "Why?" I asked. "Because he is annoying. Now close your eyes and rest"

"Dont treat me like im your sister though" I sighed and lied down again, trying to sleep but couldn't. "About the fingerprints scan.. we need to find other way to do it" i said with both eyes half opened.

"Dont worry about that for now. Just rest" Seokjin showed how guilty he was. Because of him, because wanted to find the fingerprints, i became like this. But it's not his fault, it's the red ghost's.

"Last night, you can't see the red ghost.. right?"

"I swear i can't. There's nothing but u kept on screaming and struggling" He held his both hands together. "Do u know how hard it was to see u suffered and can't do anything about it?"

He was very sad, worried and disappointed in himself. No positive thoughts anymore, he kept on negative things on his mind.

I was speechless to see him spoke up how he felt and didn't know what to reply.

"Isn't ghost.. supposed to see other ghosts" I muttered under my breath, trying to figure it out why he couldn't. "How does she looks like?"

That question reminded me of her right away. "Creepy with the bloody dress on, knife on her stomach and her neck broke. She spits blood and--" Dtop by drop, my tears fell onto my cheeks.

Suddenly i started to think, why did she die in that way? who killed her? what happened to her?

'She killed me..'

I remember what she said on the other day, the first time we met. The killer was a female, but whom?

"She is suffering badly, but i can't help her. Now she's haunting me down. last night she--" My eyes widened once again and using both hands, i lifted my shirt once again.

"Last night she stabbed me with a knife, right here" i pointed to my stomach. "It felt so real, too painful, that's how i became unconscious! But, there's nothing here" I freaked out.

"Because it's not real! You need to fight her with all you might. I can't help u but i know you are strong"

"I will try--"

My jaw dropped when i saw something moved on the floor, crawling as she was sweeping the floor with her body.

I screamed and the doctor came in right away, trying to calm me down. "I wanna go home" i whined, still can't open my eyes because too scared.

"Why? what's the matter??" The doctor asked, looking at me weirldy. With a shaking hand, i pointed to the crawling ghost, with both eyes half opened.

"There" I pointed with my finger. "Nothing is there, you need to rest"

Seokjin stood there, looking at the spot where i mentioned but he just looked at me worriedly and sad.

"I can't see it neither. Im sorry that u need to face it alone"

Seokjin showed how sad he was and went to the right place where the ghost was, i wanted to stop him from doing so but i couldn't. He stood there, right next to it.

Just when the ghost reached out het broken arm, my eyes widened, so large.

They can't see each other, and can't even touch.

"Grandma.." I sobbed but tears didn't come out. "I need you"