Five

Last night, his dad sent me back to the campus. They were so kind toward me, assuming me like their own daughter.

Their smiles... i can see tears behind them.

"Seokjin.." I muttered his name and received a weak smile from his mother in front of me. "He.. was a kind son. And helpful too" She spoke and a drop of tear escaped her left eye.

"Im sorry" She quickly wiped it and covered her face for a moment before she went back to smile at me, with a red nose and eyes because trying to hold her tears.

"Do u want to drink? tea?" She smiled. "Tea would be fine. Thank you" i thanked her and looked at her walking to the kitchen. Seokjin's dad wasn't there, he was upstairs changing his clothes after worktime.

"Anyways, how did u know him?" His mother asked me. Instantly, i looked to my left where Seokjin was. He bended down to look at his phone.

He saw me looking at him and he chuckled sadly. "Tell her, we just met"

"W-we just met" I told her and she was shocked to hear such thing from me.

"Wait.. just right before he- passed away?" She stopped after she lifted the teabag.

"Yes. But i got to know him well, he became close with me. He told me that he really loves all of you, of course you know that" I smiled to the side and looked down to my hands, feeling sad but dont know why, is it because i lied to his mother, or because Seokjin's and his mother's expressions changed?

"If only i can tell him now, that i love him too. And won't stop loving him. We won't" She served me a cup of tea and sat down next to me.

"This house once was happening, lively, filled with laughter but now..." i placed my hand onto hers, trying to calm her down. "first, his younger sister. Now, him"

I tried to calm her down but i couldn't. I cried in sudden. I used my other hand to wiped the tears on my cheeks and looked at it speechlessly.

"Why are u here? it's late" she smiled as i quickly wiped my tears to my pants.

"A-actually.." I looked at Seokjin once again but he was quiet, staring at the stairs. His dad went downstairs and walked to where we were.

"I.. want to ask for your help to send me back to my campus" I held my both hands together, feeling ashamed and afraid to ask for such things. "Where is it?" His father asked.

"Capital Cross"

Both of them were shocked, but they quickly changed their expressions and laughed awkwardly. "I will send you" she smiled.

Suddenly i felt a hand placed onto my shoulder. "Good job"

•••

That's what happened last night, why they keep on surprised when i mentioned my campus's name? Is it something weird?

"Maeli!" I heard a familiar voice called out for me. As soon as i turned around, i saw Taehyung stood behind me, he was running before.

"What are u chasing of?" I asked weirdly while looking up to me. "You of course" he panted. "Why would you? im just sitting"

"Cut it out" he sighed. "Where did u go yesterday? We were so worried about you"

"Who is that 'we'?" I asked, makes him shutted. "Well, me, the teachers, our classmates" he shrugged.

"Dont lie to me. They are too busy with their phones until they forgot about me" I groaned and stood up. "I went to the park, to calm down, put my mind in peace but--"

My eyes widened when i saw Seokjin was there, by the building's window while waving to me happily.

"What is he doing here??" i asked myself but Taehyung heard me well. "Me?" he asked.

"Y-yeah. Im just telling you not to worry about me. Thank you for your concern anyway" i smiled wide and patted his shoulder before i ran off, to where Seokjin was.

"Follow me" I told him and headed to the inside hall. Nobody was there because there's no assembly for today. "What are u doing here?" I asked.

"I dont know why but my ability to touch things.. it's slowly gone" he spoke worriedly and showed me "Look" he spoke while pointing his finger to the window. "I could get through"

"Wait what do u mean" My eyes widened and wanted to reach his hand but it was a waste of time. I couldn't.

"Try touch me" i said, raised up my hand and he poked my palm with his finger. "I can!" He sighed in relief and smiled happily. But i was the only one that didn't smile, worried about him.

"Try touch him" i pointed to the gardener outside of the hall. We went outside and he trued to do the same thing to him, but as soon as he reached the man..

"I can't" He gasped loudly, the gardener couldn't hear his voice neither feel his touch.

"Does this mean i only can touch you?" he asked.

"You really need my help.. " I covered my mouth with a sad face and brushed my nape in worry.

"Maeli please, i dont want to stay here for a long time. It tortures me. I dont belong here"