Thirteen

I lied on the bed, shutting my eyes and pulled the comforter to cover myself in. My whole body was shaking, can't even say anything.

The way she died, as bad and worst just like others. I've had enough, it's too painful to be feel, see and hear.

I saw Seokjin walking passed but he didn't say anything and just sat there by the wall, looking down to his hands.

Not too long after, i fell asleep after sobbing too hard.

•••

When i woke up, Seokjin was there sleeping or maybe just closed his eyes. Carefully, i sat up and noticed that the sky was dark and the clock showed 8p.m

Seokjin saw me sitting up as he did the same thing too. "Do u want me to call your mom?" He asked. "Oh right, i couldn't" He sighed and stood up.

"I've decided it. I will ask u to stop helping me eventhough we've just about to start"

"What do u mean? Wait, why?"

"Can't u see, u are suffered enough because of the ghosts. But im asking for your help, makes you more disturbed. I mean, u need rest, not working out for my problem. It's my fault"

"How stupid can u be? If i dont help you, who else?"

"I-i dont know. But do u ever know how it feels like to be useless, when someone we care is in problem, in fear? you can't do anything but just stare and stand there like a puppet"

I gasped and opened my mouth a bit, about to say something. "No you are not useless. Please, i've made up my mind and want to help you, to help other ghosts to find peace. I want to use my ability to help them, to help you"

Someone suddenly barged ina fyer knocking. "How do u feel?" Dad appeared with a weak smile. "possessed" i answered with a low tone.

"She brought me to the past, to her memories. I felt everything, but not dying thanks to mom. She saved me before it happens"

Dad sat down on the edge of the bed and tapped my leg under the comforter. "In the neighbourhood, once they told a bad news. A gurl died, and her family told everyone it was an accident. And yes, she's having a post mortem now, because they saw bruises on her body"

"They will find her mom guilty. Her hatred feelings will be gone soon" I smiled a bit. "It's not that easy. Sometimes things can change"

I started to be worried.

"Anyway, whom were u talking too? Friend on the phone?"

I was about to answer but he continued ".. or someone is here but unseen?"

Quickly, i looked at Seokjin. Our eyes widened and met each other's. "Is he or she there?" Dad asked and looked at the back, where Seokjin was.

"How did u--"

"I heard u were talking to someone and it's so loud, not like through the phone. Dear, im your dad, we are your parents. We believe that you have the ability and mom told me that u found a ghost, a good looking one" He chuckled.

"Is he the one?" he asked again. I nodded slowly and received a smile from him "Why were u so angry toward him?"

"I-i want to help him. Once he saved my life and i want to repay. His death is unknown, he wanted to know his killer and how he died. But now, he refused for my help.. he said.." i looked up to Seokjin.

"... he is useless, and can't bear to see me suffering from these. Because he couldn't do anything"

Dad can't stop smiling and told me to call Seokjin over. "Is he next to me now?" Dad asked and i nodded.

Dad looked on his left, asduming he can't see Seokjin. "She is brave, encourage her, give her supports. That's all what she needs"

Seokjin smiled and bowed a bit. "Thank you. Will do so. Im sorry"

"What did he say?"

"He said.. thank you. He will do just like what u said and he apologised"

Dad stood up and gave a kind smile to Seokjin before he walked out from the room.

"He is a father material" Seokjin was in awe and laughed. "Yes he is"