Ten

I was dismissed from the classes for a week to go check up. I got my medical certificate and they assume me my health was disturbed by grandma's death.

How tf can they just assume it that way? They wanted to say im in process to be mad but im not. I saw it, but they can't. That's the matter.

Behind me, there were two young man accompanied me to my dorm. I turned around and thanked Taehyung before he answered "I will be right here"

When i was about to walk into the building, I noticed something, Seokjin was following me.

"What are u doing?" I asked as i turned to him. "You can't be alone" He shook his head slowly.

"I am alone. If the ghosts come after me, you can't do anything at all" I sighed and stroked my hair to the back. "But I can give you some words to calm down. It's better if u can hear me"

He showed me his cheerful grin and makes me laughed a bit. "But still ,u need to wait with Taehyung. This is female dorms"

I pointed up to the sign and he mouthed an 'o' then looked at me. "I will do anything just to follow you. Dont leave me with him" Seokjin pointed to taehyung.

"No you can't. Stay here, i will just take few minutes"

"That's what ladies always say. In fact, they will take at leadt an hour" Seokjin mumbled to himself. "What's that?" I didn't hear him properly.

"Nothing. Go now, or we will be late"

I nodded and ran upstairs then entered my room. I thought it was locked, which i wanted to use my key but it wasn't.

As soon as i entered, my roommate looked at me in silence. "About your condition.." She spoke up.

I smiled awkwardly and laughed a bit. "No worries, everything is fine"

"No you are not. You even got seven days of rest" She sighed in worry.

"Wait, how did u know?" I asked weirdly. "almost everyone knows about it. They said your illness is.. " she looked away, trying hard to not say it but i forced her, just ti find the truth behind their stupid fake masks.

"They said you are having a mental disorder.." She bit her lower lip and shut her eyes before she opened them back and stood up. "But i know you aren't. Please, tell me what's really happening to you"

I smiled weakly and shook my head. "I can't. Im sorry. I need to go now, see you on other day" i bid her goodbye before i walked out from the room after i packed some of my things.

I carried my bag behind me which i packed only important things. No need to pack for my clotges since i stil have them in my house.

My legs stopped when i saw Seokjin was there staring to Taehyung which was just playing his phone. Seokjin's stare was deathly.

"I've done!" i smiled, showing them my eye smile.

They were looking at me for a moment before both smiled in unison.

"Let's go now"

We stood at the bus stop ,wauting for a cab to arrive. While waiting, Seokjin sat on my left and Taehyung on my right.

"Where the hell is the cab. Im sweating right now" He groaned loud. "You are a ghost, you can't sweat" I sighed and slapped my forehead slightly.

"What's wrong? Are u okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "Yeah im fine" I nodded and noticed Seokjin glared at him again.

When the cab arrived, Taehyung helped me put my suitcase inside the car trunk and i bid him goodbye.

He suddenly hugged me and tapoed my shoulder. "Rest well, and please take care"

I chuckled and nodded "Will do so. You too" i smiled and noticed something. Seokjin was trying to push Taehyung away, but he couldn't. Lmao.

"What are u doing?" i asked Seokjin but Taehyung answered it. "What?" he asked. "No.. what are u going to do without me tho" I laughed awkwardly and brushed my nape. What kind of question is that?!

"I mean, you always hang out with me" i laughed again. "right. But it's just a week. No worries"

We got inside the car, yes we. Seokjin and I. He followed where ever i go, except for bathroom and else. He sat down with that unsatisfied face on.

"What's your problem?" i asked after i told the destination to the driver. I placed a phone onto my ear, acting like i was calling someone. "I dont think you were sweating just now. You are just restless because of tae right"

Seokjin lifted his hand and formed it to a phone sign, then put it on his ear too. I smiled in annoyance and looked at him.

"Well, bingo"