Twenty-nine

I held my tears, until i reached home, i cried so hard and haven't eatened for two days. My condition became so weak, i was not stable yet.

One day, Mom came in and sat on the edge of my bed, "Honey, dont he like this. If Seokjin knows about this, he won't be happy. His soul won't be in peace"

She smiled weakly

"But mom, he went away just like that. It's not fair" She hugged me and tapped my back. Unexpected for her to see my tears and hear my words, she cried too.

•••

Now i've became an adult and never thought that science courses never fits in me.

Since i was mastered in math, my dad changed the course and i took account. Eventhough the process took a long time, at least i took the right course.

On my first day to the office, i sat at the outside of the head's office and waited for a while until someone opened the door from the outside to inform about me.

That's when i heard that the employee was be getting mad by the head. He must be shameful, and i shouldn't heard that too. I wish i could cover my ear that time so he won't get ashamed.

When the employee walked out, i stood up and wanted to walk in but i stopped at the time i saw his face.

"Seokjin?" I asked.

"Who the hell is Seokjin" He cursed and rolled his eyes then walked pass me.

•••

I sat on my new desk, and my attention was caught when i saw Seokjin, well i hope he is the Seokjin i knew. But it won't be, right? Seokjin's dead.

It's been a week, and while i was doing my work, someone approached my desk. I looked up, to see him, standing there with a pity look on his face.

"Im sorry about the attitude a week ago. But can you please.. help me" He pleaded. "My name is Jikyoung"

I can't say no to him, moreover when he has the exactly same face as Seokjin.

I told him how to do it, and slowly we became closer, we get to know each others. And finally, we both succeed in our works, the head complimented him because of the change and me for helping me.

He asked me for a dinner tonight and i just nodded with a smile.

I still can't forget about Seokjin. Their smiles are the same.

That night, Jikyoung drove us to the restaurant and we ordered our menu. While waiting for it, we were talking about ourselves.

"My family kicked me out, yes it's pathetic to be heard" He chuckled. "Right now, i lived by myself. It was hard, but thanks to you"

I nodded, "It's not just me. You worked hard for it too, Seok-- i mean Jikyoung" I grinned awkwardly.

"Who is Seokjin actually?" he asked. "From the first day, you asked me that"

"Someone precious" i smiled. "You remind me of someone too, on the other day, you remind me of a girl but i never met her, please dont think me as a pervert, but i dreamed about you but not as an accountant. As a student"

My jaw dropped, and i was speechless for a while.

"I dont even know why i dreamed about you that way. That's funny" he laughed and our dishes be served. "Please, enjoy yourself. It's on me today"

"Oh and there's another guy i dreamed of, but i guess you dont know about him" He chukled and took another bite.

•••

"Jaehwan, can u meet up at lunch with us? I will send the location of the restaurant"

~

"Are we waiting for someone?" Jikyoung asked. "Yeah, my friend" I smiled.

Not too long after, Jaehwan came and saw me as i raised up my hand. Once he almost reached our table, he stopped when he saw Jikyoung. "W-who--"

"Ah this is my friend, Jikyoung"

He sat down and looked at me, playing eye contact with me, telling about Jikyoung.

I shook my head, telling him to just pretend it's nothing.

Out of sudden, Jikyoung opened his mouth. "You.. appeared in my dream while driving us to somewhere, we were in rush. And this remind me of another--"

"Is this the guy?" I showed him a picture of Taehyung. "Yes this is him. You, were driving. This guy was in panic and you were.. bleeding in the head"

I smiled, looking down to my hand. I figured out something but i hope it's the right thing. I dont want to make a fake hope. After we've done, i sent Jaehwan to his car and he sat in there, as tears escaped his eyes.

"If he is Seokjin, why can't he remember everything? and why would he be alive?"

"I dont know, im not a god Jaehwan" i smiled weakly. "But for sure if he is the Seokjin, i will try to convince him about everything to make him remember"

•••

On saturday, i told him that i want to bring him somewhere.

On the way, he was curious yet started to remember the road.

Once we arrived, i got out from the car and he started to remember something.

"Whose house is this?" he asked.

"Go knock"

When he knocked the door, Mrs Kim showed up and both were shocked to see each other. Jikyoung suddenly cried and hugged Mrs Kim out of nowhere.

Mrs Kim was shocked, she knows that his son has died. "I-im sorry" He stuttered and let go of Mrs Kim.

"I just felt like want to hug you.. and i dont know why im crying" He chuckled and wiped his tears.

"Jikyoung, can't u remember? I-i mean go around the house while i talk to Mrs Kim" i smiled.

"Where is your daughter?"

"What?"

"You have a daughter right?"

Mrs Kim trembled. "I dont have any pictures of Cheongi and everything of hers be kept in her room, i might cry if i see them. Same goes to his belongings" Mrs Kim explained.

All of us entered the house and he started to remember.

"Something happened. I remembered Jaehwan, and the guy in the pictured fainted
here" he tapped the couch and ran to the ground. You were here, lying down. But before that, i was somewhere, somewhere.. i involved in this matter. I swear--" He held his head and started to feel the pain.

He rolled his sleeve and looked at his arm, "i felt pain over here" He said, pointing to a red mark, where there's supposed to be the place where they injected him.

"That time i appeared, i can feel it was the last time. Wait, why would i? I met a girl, i can remember her face. I-i held her shoulder and told her..

"Thank you, i love you, goodbye"

We spoke in unison