Twenty-three

I was stuttered "Who could've done this?" i asked him and he just shook his head. "No idea. None of my family members or friends know medic thingy" he started to think through.

"No matter what, we need to see the result first. That must can help us in some way" i told him. He wanted to get up but his legs were numb, kept him stay on the ground.

"I can't feel my legs!" Seokjin groaned and both eyebrows became narrowed, showing how worried and nervous he was.

"Touch me" i said while sweating hard. He held my shoulder, but unfortunately, he couldn't.

"Oh god, no. No!" i shouted and about to cry but didn't. If he can:t touch me anymore, he will be lonely, all alone again.

"Please, think anything of revenge or else!" i begged. Eventhough it was negative things, it still can help Seokjin if he's full or avenge.

"What if i lose control again?"

"That time, i will be there to comfort you. Please, try it. I need to go now to get the result. Wait here!"

He nodded. "I mean it. Wait here" I pressed my tone before i ran away, back to the lab. Mrs Nami was nowhere to be found, and the file wasn't there anymore, even the scanner.

"Where could she be??" i asked myself and looked outside at the window, seeing Mrs Nami put the things inside the car and she got in.

"Where is she going with the file?!" I became scared and quickly ran downstairs, to Seokjin again.

"Seokjin, she is getting away with the file. I dont know where is she going to" I panted. "I can feel my legs again, they are less numb" He spoke using his monotone.

"Are u okay? try touching me" i said, held out my hand. He touched it and hecan almost touch me.

"Can you stay here? i need to follow Mrs Nami"

He just nodded quietly and i quickly ran out from the campus, stopping a cab and rode it, telling the driver to follow the right car.

We were out of time, we need to hurry up. About Cheongi, already revealed. We just need to know who's Seokjin's killer and why is Cheongi showed up in this world? She must be revengeful or at least like Seokjin. There must be a reason.

The car stopped in sudden and the driver pointed out to the car "The car has stopped" He said.

I watched her out from the car, going to the dark street. I paid the driver and slowly got off from the car while watching every steps she took.

Shockingly, she was meeting up with someone.

"Someone printed out this" Mrs Nami showed my printed paper to someone in dark. "What's that?" It was a man.

"The fingerprint"

I heard the man gasped. "Do u know who printed it out?"

"I think.. it's Maeli" Mrs Nami spoke up. "Why does it sounds familiar..?"

"I dont know Kim"

Kim??

Dont tell me..

I covered my mouth when he showed up in the dark, revealing his face.

It was Seokjin's dad, Mr Kim! What is he doing here? What's his relation with Mrs Nami?!

"We should bring that girl away from here before she tells the police"

I was so shocked and wanted to run away but i saw the red ghost.

She cried and pointed out to Mrs Nami, makes me shocked and stuttered for a while, speechless.

"Maeli? What are u doing here sweetie" Mrs Nami caught me with a kind smile, pretending nothing was wrong.

"I-im just a passerby, what are u doing here Mrs Nami? It's a great coincidence though" i laughed.

"Oh im just buying things here, and meet up with my friend"

"Oh! sorry" i laughed again. "Why are u walking here though. This is a dark and sorrow street. It's dangerous"

"Well.. dont tell anyone. I have a 'friend' too. Please dont tell anyone about it" I placed a finger onto my lips.

"R-right i will keep it as a secret. You are a grown up though" She chuckled. "Im going back to the campus. Want to me give u a lift?" She asked.

"Right, maybe i can. My friend went home already. But if u are not busy.." I smiled awkwardly. Mr Kim already walked away, leaving us. I dont want it to be too obvious and just followed her.

While on our way, Mrs Nami stopped at a fastfood restaurant. "let's go, im hungry" She giggled.

I chuckled along and just got out from the car, followed her into the restaurant. After we've ordered out menu, we both sat down with the foods and drinks on the trays.

I drank the coke and she suddenly asked.

"Maeli, about the other day. You wanted to scan something right?" She asked. I nodded, still drinking the drink.

"Have u scanned it?" She asked. I let out a heavy sigh "Not yet. I dont even know how to scan that thing, i wish im as expert as you" i laughed.

"O-oh so u haven't?"

"Yeah, why?" I munched the burger.

"Nothing, just asking because i want to help" She smiled warmly.

Help? Bullsh*t.

•••

We arrived at the campus and i rushed to where Seokjin supposed to be. He wasn't there anymore, makes me worried as hell. While i was looking around, i saw Seokjin sat there looking down to his hand.

"Seokjin!" I yelled.

He turned around to see me but i stopped running when i saw Seokjin's face was half rotted, He looked at me with his emotionless expression and just stared at me.

"What happened--" Suddenly it was raining, but it wasn't just a normal rain. It was heavy, and bloody rain

I was wet with the blood, i screamed out of my lung and wanted to take a shelter but something grabbed my both legs, makes me tripped and fell onto the ground, makes me even wet and dirty.

"Do it! Just freaking do it! or else we will be in trouble!"

Something suddenly appeared on my mind, makes me confused and in hysteria.

I suddenly felt pain around my whole body and collapsed right away omce i couldn't hold the painful pain anymore.