Nineteen

He gasped and shocked to hear me said it, copying just what Seokjin said just now.

"T-this creep me out actually. How can you hear him?" Jaehwan asked while brushed his arm.

"I can see him too. It's in my generation, this ability is"

He showed his wide smile and became excited out of sudden. "T-tell him im so sorry" He apologised.
"Why dont u tell him by yourself?" i gave him my kind smile.

"Hold on, Miss" Seokjin suddenly approached me and leaned down to my face. "How can u just simply smile like that to him?"

I smiled in annoyance. "Did he say something?" Jaehwan asked. "Nothing" i shook my head.

•••

I bid him my goodbye and smiled happily after everything have done. He was so happy after he finally had the chance to apologised and talked a bit with Seokjin.

I sat down on the chair, taking out my favourite book and started reading. "Maeli" He called me. "What are u doing?"

"Fangirling" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Why do you always answer my questions like that but the opposite when it comes to Jaehwan or maybe Taehyung?"

"They are my friends. Jaehwan would be one too"

"Then who am I to you?" He stood closer to me but i didn't move at all. "Foe? Fake brother and sister? Or maybe you see me like your babysitter?" He mocked me.

"You love to provok me, stop it" I scowled and rolled my eyes. "I just want your attention and heart. Is that wrong?"

"Yes Kim Seokjin! We both are not belong to the same world anymore. Im still here and you are--"

He smiled while waiting for me to continue it.

"You know what, if im really going to reborn or anything, i really want to be with you one day"

I was speechless to hear such things from his mouth. "Stop saying that. You just make it more difficult"

"Difficult of what?" He questioned. I didn't want to answer as i tried to change the subject but he kept on asking.

"Figure it out by yourself" I continued reading my book and just left him hanging alone, clueless.

•••

I went back to the campus along with Seokjin. We won't be separate until he discover the truth about his killer.

While i was busy studying and looked to the front at the teacher, Seokjin came in, went through ghe wall and walked around the class.

I was interrupted and frustrated because of him. I shut my eyes tight, trying to calm down and released a heavy sigh.

"Can you at least tell me?" Seokjin asked from the back. I just shook my head so nobody won't notice it.

He groaned and appeared next to me. "I know you are kund, cute, lovely and polite Miss Maeli, so why dont you--"

I shot him a glare "Can't u see im trying to study here?" I whispered but i accidentally caught a student's attention as he looked at me weirdly.

"S-sorry" i apologised and looked at the front again.

I raised up my hand and stood up "Im sorry madam to bother, may i go to the washroom?"

She nodded and i walked out from there quickly, and be followed by Seokjin from the back.

"If you keep on doing this, they might think me crazy!" I said while on my way. "You only think about you. I can't touch anything, I can't speak to anyone except you, i can't even disappear from this world eventhough i want to right now!" Seokjin yelled.

I was shocked but i didn't stop from walking.

"It makes me crazy to be like this all the time. It makes me mad because can't find the peace and plus, it makes me lost my mind when u act this way toward me. I dont like riddles, puzzles for your information"

"Shut it, you just like to let out everything when u are mad" I sighed without looking at him.

"Because you are the only one that can hear me. I really hate this now, i really want to kill my killer. He or she is the cause. I swear im going to revenge on that killer 2 times. The person should be guilty, because this happened because of it" Seokjin started to have anger filled in him.

"Do you even hear me?!" Seokjin shouted. I was scared, but i remembered he cannot touch me.

Out of sudden someone grabbed my hand and forced me to look at him.

My eyes grew bigger when he touched me, grabbed my hand.

"Y-you" My jaw dropped when i saw his hand holding mine.

His stare was scary, he was so mad at me.

"When i am talking, look at me"

"H-how can you touch me??" i asked. Is it because he was so mad and angry toward me, toward the killer?