Three

My eyes wide opened and took a slow steps to run away but he qas fast enough to get a grip of me.

"Let me go" i pleaded, afraid of him eventhough he wasn't bleeding or injured.

"Are u afraid of me?" He asked with a sad expression. "Well yes! You are a ghost!" I raised my tone, caught the women's and kids' attentions. They must be think that i was crazy to talk to myself.

"Please dont. I need your help to-"

"No i can't. You are not the first.. ghost to ask me that" I muttered while shaking my head. "What? Who is the first?" he asked.

"No idea" I answered shortly and looked down to my hand. I wanted to loosen his hand from mine but i just can't, it became invisible once i touched it and back to visible again.

"Let me go" i spoke with a low tone, trying to not be rude to someone who just dead a month ago. "Please, make up your mind. I need your help"

"I told you, no" I gritted my teeth a bit, showing how angry i was. I covered myself, acting like i didn't speak to anyone by looking to the front, and moving my mouth simply.

He suddenly became silent, didn't say anything makes me guilty. "How did u die" I asked. "You can answer it if only u want to. No offense" i spoke after a heavy sigh.

"I dont even know that. Who murdered me and how i died" He bit his lower lip with his both eyebrows were narrowed, thinking about it.

"So you just collapsed, everything went blank and you died?" I asked as if i dont believe him. "Yes" he nodded. "I just remember i slept and i died, that's all" He laughed a bit and a drop of tear suddenly fell onto his cheek. It disappeared like sparkles form, caught my attention.

When another tear was about to fall, he gestured to wipe it "Im sorry, men supposed to not cry"

Quickly I reached out to his hand. I forgot that i couldn't touch him and fell forward onto his laps, with my hand on his left lap, bitch you thought. His lap disappeared too and i held the branch seat, like no one was there.

"What are u doing?" he asked weirdly. With a derp smile, i replied him. "Trying to prevent you from wiping it" i groaned and sat down properly then cleared my throat, act like nothing.

"It's pretty. And it's not true, men can cry too, there's no limited tears for men" I scoffed and stood up after he let go of my arm. "Can you eat?" i asked kindly.

"Maybe yes maybe not" He sighed. "I've never tested it before. I won't just eat my family's meals"

"Well.. that's awkward. Here, eat this if u can and drink this too" I smiled a bit and walked away. He shouted, calling me "Are u going home?"

"Not home, campus"

Secretly, i took out my phone and took his picture from afar while he was looking down to the food and drink.

He appeared in the photo, means i was not crazy and halucination. I can't touch him not once, twice but times, telling me he's really a ghost.
•••

It was dark already, As i sat down while waiting for a taxi, i took out my phone and stared down to his picture once again and a smile appeared on my face. "He looks like a model though"

At the same time, a taxi stopped in front of the stop and quickly i grabbed my bag and about to enter the taxi but i stopped after i opened the door and looked to the back, where Seokjin supposed to be.

He wasn't there anymore.

"I want to go to--"

His eyes were scary, he looked at the rear view mirror, to me. I gasped and stuttered.

"M-my friend just inform me, he will pick me up. Sorry" i wanted to open the door but he locked it and quickly pulled my hand, snatching my phone from my hand.

"Yah! what are you doing?!" I shouted and he quickly checked my phone, scrolling it down on screen. When i was about to get it back, He took out a gun and pointed it to me, right in front of my both eyes.

"Stay back, im making you a victim"

My eyes grew bigger and hit the door, trying to break the window to get out but he warned me. "Yah yah! let me out!"

"Be a good one and stay quiet. Im going to call your parents, asking for money then you are free" he spoke.

"M-my parents are dead. How could you!"

"And how could you faked your parents' death" he showed me my call logs, to reveal my dad's contact. I contacted him on the other day, that's why.

"Shit.." i cursed under my breath and looked away, trying to figure out how to escape.

My hands roamed around, trying to find anything sharp but nothing. It was a hopeless but i didn't give up, and kept on trying.

Until that moment when someone suddenly hits the guy and took away the gun. It freaked us out to see the gun was flying in the air, without anyone touch it.

He appeared next by the driver seat. "What are u doing here? how did u get in? Wait, why can't i see u just now??" Questions filled up too much.

"Something just touched me! What the fck was that?!"

"Hold on, you called me 'something'?! this pretty, smooth and silky hand?!"