Forteen

*Play soundtrack to get in emotion*

•••

"is he here now?" Dad asked me as he be seated in front. "Not yet" i sighed and placed a hand on my forehead. "I wonder what takes him so long?" I asked myself and walked up to my bedroom.

"Seokjin? My dad is--"

My eyes grew large when i saw him sitting in the corner, hugging his both legs and frightened. His eyes were blank, so was his mind. He didn't talk or even look at me. He kept on looking down to his knee. Both hands held his head, seemed lile he just saw something.

"S-seokjin?" I was stuttered.

"I saw my younger sister. But she was terrified and lost. Just like me, we both are lost. We can't find peace, and stay here for the time being" He said slowly, more to whispering.

"W-where did u find her?" i asked. He lifted up his face and looked up to me. "I didn't" He shook his head. "It appeared in my mind. In sudden" He continued.

I was speechless..

Dad came up when i called him from upstairs, he couldn't see Seokjin but he imagined Seokjin's condition just like how i described.

•••

"Does he has any difference when u first meet him? I may not be grandma but im her son" Dad asked.

"Yes, just a simple change. He could touch me, and even hold something before, but now not anymore" I explained and sighed heavily.

"wait, he can once??" dad asked. "That's not a simple changes. Once a spirit has something changes, from positive to negative, that's completely not okay. Seokjin doesn't belongs here"

"I know that. He is a spirit" I answered. "Actually we share this world with others too. Not just human, animals and else. Spirits also belongs here, we need to believe it. Ghosts, are real. We trust it because our family received such a speciality"

"But actually, we use the word 'doesn't belong to' because they are not suitable here. They need to be where the dead are" Dad explained and stroked my hair.

"I hope u get it. Plus, i can't figure out why Seokjin received such a negative changes"

"Is it because.. he is not revenging but full with curiousity?" i asked dad and i can see his confused look. "Seokjin is here to find out who is his killer and yes maybe give punishment to the killer too. But he keeps on saying he just want to know his killer"

Dad smiled and stood up. "You've figured it out i guess"

"I can't see him but maybe u want to go and check on Seokjin. In case he's calm now"

I just nodded simply and walked into my bedroom, to see Seokjin was still there in silence.

"I want to find my sister" Seokjin said with serious tone. "Wait what? You said u want to find your killer-"

"That's before i found out my sister is lost too. I bet she's so afraid now. But why is she here?" He started to think. "Maybe she couldn't accept her death"

"She's not that kind of girl. Trust me, i know her well" Seokjin chuckled while nodding slowly for several times and stopped. "How did she die?" i asked.

A silence broke in and Seokjin smiled a bit to the side, feeling guilty. "She went home that time but we weren't there because we went to pick up mom at the airport. Just when we arrived, she wasn't there in the house and missing"

"That's when we asked for the neighbourhoods' helps and went to find her, to see her body fell from a high place, like she was be kidnapped and killed"

My eyes grew bigger and covered my mouth "Oh my god" I tried my best to not show and drops of tear to him. "Then it's my turn to die, thankfully mom accepted our deaths after a long time locked up in her room without eating and only drink"

"How old is she?"

"Around your age"

I was stuttered. She's just around my age and yet she received all of these. Oh god, what have she done until she got these kind of punishments?

"I was late that time. I dont want to be late now too"