Eight

*Play the video to add soundtrack while reading*

•••

My legs suddenly cramped and fell onto the floor, makes Seokjin worried as hell. He kneeled down next to me, wanted to bring me away, but he couldn't. He can't touch me, can't hold me

My eyes grew bigger when i saw the red ghost was there, standing not too far but right in front of my eyes. She pointed to me

"How could you..

you dont want to help me

But u help him"

Her voice creeped me out, it was eerie too. I covered my ears with both hands while shutting my eyes.

"Go away, dont disturb me!" I shouted, started to crying.

"Maeli, look at me. Nothing is here. I can't see anything" Seokjin pleaded, telling me to look him in the eyes.

Soon, after i've calmed down and her voice couldn't be heard anymore, i lifted my head because wanted to look at him.

But my eyes were shaking when i caught her right in front of me. Our faces were just few inches away. I can smell his body rotted, blood and even dirt.

I screamed out loud, shaking my head and trued to move my legs but i couldn't. I cried, screamed out of my lung and closed my eyes again.

"This is not real" I told myself, convincing eventhough i can smell her in front of me.

"Help... me" She said once again, and her hair brushed against my face, showing how close she was. "Go away" I said, shakingly.

It's the same, her face was bleeding, her dress was dirty and stained with blood. Her hair was messed up, and it was the same, there was a knife on her stomach.

In a blink of an eye, everything happened too sudden when her neck suddenly broke again but this time in front of me. I almost throw up but i didn't, controlling myself. I tried my best to not smell her, preventing from breathing in too much.

She sat onto my both cramped legs, make them even hurt and she took out slowly the knife from her stomach.

With both hand, she raised up her knife and stabbed me right on the stomach. I shouted in pain, screaming loudly and crying non- stop.

"Maeli!!" Seokjin shouted, can't do anything. He felt useless, disappointed in himself.

When tge red ghost was about to stab for the second time, i looked up to the knife, feeling exhausted after losing too much blood and my vision became blurry.

"Seokjin.." i muttered under my breath before i collapsed. But before i could close my eyes, i saw her stopped from hurting me and looked down in guilt.

"Maeli!! no no! wake up! oh god. What am i going to do?!" Seokjin shouted, but he can't do anything. He can't bring me to the hospital or even to the outside. I thought, by bringing him along would save me from the red ghost, but i was wrong.

He couldn't see her.

•••

"No go away!" I screamed and sat up. My hair was covering my face as i acted wild, struggling hard.

Someone held me back "Nurse!" That voice, it was familliar. Yes of course.. Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyung, im not crazy. I told you before, i can see her, the red ghost. It's my ability, and last night she attacked me. She stabbed me with her knife--"

"Come to your sense Maeli!" Taehyung suddenly yelled. "You be found in the lab after you collapsed. No blood, no dirt and nothing was be seen there except you"

"You need to trust me. I got stab by her, here--!" When i lifted my shirt a bit, i saw.. nothing was there.

There's no injury, nothing.

"But-" At the same time two nurses and a doctor came to my bed, with the doctor's order, two nurses held me and he used the syringe and put the needle inside my skin as he pushed the tomb.

Once again, everything went blurred out and i felt sleepy, too sleepy and tired until ican even lift my eyelids properly which i slept right away after that.

•••

When i opened my eyes, i saw someone was sitting there, looking down worriedly with both hands held and met with his forehead.

"Seokjin..?" I said, and he looked at me with a weak smile.

"Im so sorry about that. I can't touch you, i didn't know what to do" He was about to cry.

"Im tired of this.. they thought im crazy. Taehyung won't even believe me. Im tired Seokjin, i hope i would have just died"

Seokjin suddenly moved closer to me. "Dying is not a choice to be free"