Twenty-seven

(Seokjin's pov in Maeli's body)

I stood up but be stopped with another chains around my legs and other hand. Harshly, i pulled my body parts and the chains broke, let me free.

She was stuttered.

"What are u doing?!" She shouted, stepoing backwards. "Maeli h-how can u be that strong"

"Im not Maeli, she told u that she can see me" I spoke up, this time i could control my body but not my feelings. Anger took over me.

"Seokjin?" She laughed. "Im not that stupid!" She yelled to my face. I was annoyed and grabbed her by the neck, choking her as i lifted her up.

"Explain this" i said, smiling at him. "Maeli let me go" She groaned, trying hard to go away from me, her face became pale, her lips slowly becoming blue due to lacked of oxygen.

"Im not Maeli" i said again.

"S-seokjin please" the moment she said my name, i can't be any satisfied and let her go. "Tell me, why did u do it" I kneeled down next to her, facing her face.

She held her neck, feeling pain fron there. "If u are really Seokjin, im sure you already heard what i said just now" She gritted her teeth.

I stood up and kicked her by stomach. She was surprised from the sudden attack and gasped after she groaned in pain.

"This is not you! let me go!" she shouted. "Not what after u did to me and my sister. Both of us are suffering so much" I said in emotionless tone.

"Screw you! it's your both faults! If you guys are not so busybody, this won't happen"

"You are still involving my parent, my dad. How can that be happened" I asked as i looked down to her.

"Because he needs money too that time!"

"And HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLE FOR US TO BE DEAD?!" I shouted and grabbed her collar shirt. "Tell me!"

"cheongi didn't do anything! she's just return and you did this to her! How can u kill her in such a worse way! She is innocent!!" I shouted and punched her in the face.

I let her go and went away from her, afraid that if i let out any anger, i could possibly kill her. I calmed myself down, saying that Maeli's not guilty and she shouldn't be involve in this, at least not being a murderer.

In sudden, i heard footsteps behind me. When i turned around, she almost poke in the needle into me, into Maeli's body, the same way she killed me that time.

I grabbed her hands tight, and kicked her by the leg makes her fell down in pain. I slapped her hand hardly, and the syringe be thrown away to the side.

"You keep on killing everyone i love!!" I can't take it anymore, i want to kill her, i want to payback to her, i want to make her suffers, i want to torture her. After what she has done to Cheongi,

She killed her in such a terrible way, so tragic. Then i became the victim. We dont deserve this!

I went to grab the syringe and walked back to her, sat down on top of her and pointed the end of the needle to her.

But she was struggling and accidentally changed the target of the needle, makes it almost poke her eye. "you want this way? Fine" i smiled evily and wanted to poke her eye with syringe but she blocked me hard, fighting for her life.

But she was fast enough and i was focused so much on it until i didn't realised she raised her leg and kicked me.

Everything went opposite now, she's the one on top and wanted to do the same to me.

But a shot be heard and blood splashed onto my face. My eyes grew bigger and at the same time Nami fell forward to me.