Twenty-five

As soon as we arrived, i got out from the car and knocked the door hurriedly, as Mr Kim showed up after he opened the door.

I gasped, and Mr Kim moved forward, knowing what i wanted to do. "Leave" he commanded. I shook my head, "I won't. I need an explanation because i dont want to jump into the conclusion" I spoke with my monotone. "Why would i tell me to leave" i questioned.

He stuttered. "Im suspecting u to bring trouble today. Leave or i will--"

"Sir, sorry to interrupt. But this is my friend, and she just wants to discuss about something. No harm at all" Taehyung spoke up.

Seokjin wanted to help but he.. nevermind.

"what kids like u guys doing here? Im telling you to leave. Such a brothersome kids" Mr Kim scoffed. I was shocked to hear that, but Jaehwan stood next to me.

"Im Seokjin's friend, please. The neighbours might heard this, we are not starting a fight, we just want to seek for truth"

Mr Kim was hesitated. "Why are u so afraid Mr Kim? Are u hiding something?" Jaehwan asked.

"Get inside" He scowled and all of us got inside, as he closed the door fast.

"Im sorry but.. whete is Mrs Kim?" I asked while looking around. "Shecs not home"

My eyes grew bigger. "This wont do without her.."

"What do u mean. What do u want to ask actually, state it" he groaned. He doesn't have any patience at all with us anymore.

He sat down and sighed before i could say anything. "Im sorry about my attitude just now. Im just.. tired working late at night and all" he held his head.

He stood up. "Coffee or tea?" he asked. "Coffee would be fine sir" Jaehwan answered kindly. He went to the kitchen and started to make the coffee.

After he have done, he served four cups of coffee, along for him and be seated. "Please.. im not an expert in making drink but still" He chuckled while brushing his nape.

"Where is mine?" Seokjin asked.

I laughed a bit and looked at him as i placed a finger onto my lips secretly and shushed him. "Be quiet" I mouthed with a smile in the end. He nodded and laughed.

Seokjin got up and stood behind me, leaning against the couch. When we were about to drink, Seokjin told me to stop.

"Something is floating in your drink" Seokjin said, looking down weirdly at it.

"What is this?" i asked myself secretly and looked at Mr Kim, to see he was suspicious as fck. I looked to my right and left, both of them drank it already. I pretended i drank it and placed down the cup.

"Thank you Mr Kim, it tasted nice" I smiled warmly. "Actually we want to ask.. how did u daughter die?"

He was surprised to hear me asked that, well which father won't. His eyebrows narrowed. "Im so sory Mr Kim but i need to know. Someone wants to know"

"Who is it?" Mr Kim asked.

I looked up, to Seokjin.

"Your son, and your daughter" i spoke up.

"What are u talking about?" He was feeling weird. "I can see spirits, that wants to revenge"

"So u assume now.. that u can see the spirits, and my daughter and son are one of them. And u are saying that they want to revenge on someone?"

"Yes, Sir" i used my monotone. "This may sounds stupid, but it's the truth"

"Just do like u want, im tired already. My daughter fell from the cliff. That's all"

"How did.. Seokjin died?"

"He got a heart attack and died, in his bed. Eventhough he never got that illness, still it's too sudden and nobody expect that"

I looked at Seokjin.

"That time when i felt pain all over my body, i can feel that my heart was pumping so hard and painful"

I bit my lower lip.

"Actually, i found a pieces of--"

"jaehwan hyung!" Taehyung suddenly shouted and i just realised Jaehwan collapsed right next to me. "What have u done?!" Taehyung asked Mr Kim as he walked over me and sat next to Jaehwan.

"You must've put--" Taehyung suddenly trembled and fell to other side of couch, lying down unconsciously.

"... put sleeping pills? well of course i did. That's basics" Mr Kim got up. "and now you will.."

I stood up after grabbed Jaehwan's phone and put it inside after turned it on then walked backwards with Seokjin in front of me, "What is he doing?" Seokjin asked, never seen this side of his father.

I took out the paper and showed up to the front. "Mrs Nami's fingerprints are there on the piece of a glass bottle and i've searched uo using the broken pieces and found a red and white mark on it, almost be unseen"

"So what? Mrs Nami helped me to check on Seokjin"

"Why would she comes here, she is not a doctor or even a nurse. She's just a chemistry teacher! Plus, that's the bottle for poison!"

"You can't just assume me poisoning my own son" He shook his head.

"You didn't. But Mrs Nami did and u knew about it. I saw you meeting up with Mrs Nami, telling about the fingerprints" im lacked of evidence right now. Damn it!

"Nobody will know about this, because three of you will be sent off just like how she did to Seokjin"

Seokjin's jaw dropped, he wa shocked to hear his own father said that.

"Are u telling me.."

"Yes, since u are going to die anyway, i will tell you this. Tell Seokjin and Cheongi, I killed them"

Seokjin gasped, seeing his body slowly invisible but not fully invisibled.

"My body"

I looked at him, "But you are still.. why?" I asked.

"I dont know" He shook his head.

Out of sudden, someone apoeared by the door, and the groceries in her hands fell down to the ground.

"Did u just say--"

"Honey, no" Mr Kim went to Mrs Kim "You killed our children!!" She cried out loud and wanted to run away but someone hit her with the besball bat and she she fell then fainted.

"Are u crazy?!" He shouted.

"Im crazy? I. AM CRAZY?" Mrs Nami asked. "Yes i will be crazy, if she shouts to the neighbours and tell the fcking police about this. Then my name will pop out with the title 'the tragedy of a young girl finally revealed the truth'"

Her eyes widened when she saw me still standing there. I can't just run away, Jaehwan and Taehyung were still there.

"You killed them, didn't you. How could you Mrs Nami, for what?!" i shouted.

"For concealing the truth. Seokjin and his stupid sister just won't shut their mouths"

Seokjin held his head. "I remember now"

"What is it?" i asked.

"They dont want me to wake up anymore, because i knew something that supposedly can't. They were caught, robbing and killing by me"