Twenty-four

"Damn it!" I heard someone groaned by the bed side, and when i opened my eyes, i saw him holding his head with both hands.

"She's suffering so much and i wasn't there for her" He sobbed.

It was Taehyung, regretting about himself for not be with me.

"Tae" i called him and he reached me, holding my arm. "Are u okay? You were screaming, struggling--"

"Please, believe me. If u want to be there for me, believe me!" I cried. Finally, i let my tears out.

"I would do anything to make u trust me, if u want to call my dad, mom, go on! I have the ability, right now im helping Seokjin--"

I looked around, Seokjin was nowhere to be seen. Where is he?

"Seokjin?"

"When u found me, is there anything like.. raining or--" I placed down my head ontp the palm of my hand.

"Yes it was raining just now"

My eyes widened. "What colour was it?"

"What? raindrops colour of course. Colourless" he chuckled. "Are u really okay, Maeli?" he asked.

"Oh god" I was disappointed by myself, traumatized by stupid bloody rain.

"Where is my phone" i asked Taehyung in hurry. "H-here, but im not sure if it's still okay or not. It's wet"

I looked at him with a blank face, in misbelief. "My phone is waterproof, you forgot didn't u"

"Right" He giggled, showing his rectangle smile and i dialed a number right away.

It was beeping for a moment.

"Jaehwan, i need your help"

•••

I hid by the wall, with Taehyung next to me.

"i need you to distract Mrs Nami for a while"

"For how long??" He asked.

"Five minutes" I said, while still looking around. "wait what? that's like an hour for me"

"Fine, three minutes. Go now" i whispered and he nodded before he went to Mrs Nami's place.

Hurriedly, i ran to the lab again amd searched up for the file. Once i've found it, i took out the paper and stuttered to see the result.

My jaw dropped but suddenly my phone ringtone broke the silence. I looked down and saw a message from Taehyung.

"She's off!"

I took the paper and ran out from there, hiding inside the washroom and saw Mrs Nami walked into the lab to search for something. When she disappeared in sight, i quickly ran away from the corridor, down to where Taehyung was.

At the moment, i saw Seokjin was sitting there with a girl. I told Taehyubg to wait at the parking lot and ride the exact car.

It was the red ghost, she's not as dirty as before, at least i can see her face a bit.

"You've suffered enough. Maeli will ends this"

Seokjin smiled and carressed her hair. I stepped forward and stopped, makes Seokjin and Cheongi noticed me.

"Seokjin, i need u to come with me now. Hurry up! Cheongi, i promise i will release u from this cruel world" i smiled kindly. She nodded and let her brother go, as he followed me.

"What's the matter?"

"I just realised--" Something hit my head, it was hurt, then i felt numb a bit. It was painful but i still can move.

I placed a hand onto my head and realised it was bleeding. I almost fell because losing my balance. My vision blurred a bit, i wanted to faint but i still can endure it. I looked around and saw Mrs Nami with a rock in her hand. She threw one at me.

"Give me that!" she glared down to the paper.

"Is she crazy?! Maeli are u okay?!" Seokjin asked and held me but he slowly couldn't. I just covered my head and held the pain.

When we reached the car, we both got in and sat down. "Holy shit what happened to her?!"

Taehyung asked. "Wait, who am i asking for?"

"Seokjin must be here" Jaehwan replied. He was driving the car.

"D-drive" i said while groaning. Blood came out more than before, makes me unconscious but haven't faint yet, just resting.

"Mrs Nami did this to me" I gritted my teeth. "Why would she do that??" Taehyung asked.

I gave Taehyung the paper. "Because of this" I told him. "Im sorry Seokjin, i need to tell them"

Seokjin just nodded and smiled a bit. "Sorry"

They were confused to see it. After i've explained everything in simple way, they finally understand. But Seokjin haven't seen the result yet.

"Are we going there now?" Jaehwan asked while Taehyung helped me with the towel.

"Yes, to Kim's residence"