Twenty-six

"They murdered me"

My eyes grew bigger but i expected that already.

"You need to give yourself in, or i will call the police"

"We are not that stupid to do so" Mrs Nami gritted her teeth.

"Why did u do that?!" I shouted for Seokjin's behalf.

"For myself, yes, im selfish but still, i dont want to he in prison for my whole lifetime" She chuckled. Mr Kim stood there, in silence.

Mrs Nami walked to me and grabbed me, tying up to the chair using chains. "It's hurt you bit*h!" I shouted and struggled to break free.

"Shut up! Kim help me!" Mrs Nami shouted to Mr Kim but he won't move and stood still.

"Im out from here, do what u want. Im.. going to put my wife upstairs" Mr Kim said, walking up while bringing her wife in bridal style.

She sat in front of me. "Tell me, do they know about this too?" Mrs Nami asked. I shook my head, lying to her.

"Full of lies" Mrs Nami chuckled and looked at me. "Why did u steal and kill them"

She was shocked to hear that "H-how did u know" She was stuttered.

"Seokjin is here, he told me everything"

"Wait, are u saying u can see ghosts? You are so funny! tell him i send regards" She laughed. "Im not lying!" i shouted. "Someone help me!!" I screamed.

She slapped me in the face, makes Seokjin got in his nerves and wanted to grab Mrs Nami but couldn't.

"Cheongi didn't fall from the cliff didn't she. You killed her too"

"Hell yes. Of course she didn't. She was the first one to saw me and i dont have any choice but to beatened her up real good and threw her down from the cliff with my husband's help"

"So a couple of witches" I glared at him. "But she got that front page of newspaper right after, lucky her" i was too angry and wanted to stand up but the chains tightened me when i moved forward.

"Sit still or i will do the same to your friends!"

"How did u kill Seokjin?!" I shouted. "Easy! But not as tragic as Cheongi since i love how he works and his attitude" She smiled creepily.

"She found out about his dad and I, working together to keep it as a secret and he was on his way to the police station. But, we aren't fools too, i gave him the drugs to make him not on his mind and trembling, makes him stay uncoscious. That's when he lied down and i put the poison in, makes his heart slowly stop while in pain--"

Seokjin was too shocked and almost fell when he remembered everything. He held his head, and screamed. His whole body was pale, his gritted his lower kip so bad until it bled eventhough he was a ghost.

"You killed my sister. You killed me. You killed us. You killed innocent people. You are a monster. You dont deserver to be in this world"

"Seokjin!" i shouted but he was in anger.

Mrs Nami suddenly moved forward to reach me. "What's that in your pocket!" She yelled and wanted to get the handphone.

Seokjin suddenly appeared behind me, holding my head with both hands.

"Lend me your body, im a spirit, let me in"

Without me thinking, i just let him and he entered in just a blink. I could feel what he felt, ghe pain, the memories, everything apoeared. The cries, laughter, bad memories and good memories, i can see them.

(Seokjin's pov)

I entered her body, it feels strange to be in someone's else body. How did i do that? Since when i can enter another body? What did i just do?

That wasn't me, this is not me. Why can't i talk, anger must've controlling me.

I didn't move at a but my body moves, which is Maeli's body too. Without my permission or way of thinking, i moved my left hand harshly and broke the chain, leaved red mark on my wrist, i mean on Maeli's wrist. I grabbed Nami's hand and glared up to her.

"That's hurt! what are u doing?!" that's what she said.

Her eyes was shaking, she was shivering to see Maeli that's strong, i was shocked too, it's not me whom controlling the body parts.

It's like different side of me, the anger.

"You killed her, u killed me"

Am i possessing Maeli?

Yes, i am.