Six

"Do u know anything?" I asked. "I mean, anything. Like, someone u suspect or else" I drank the mineral water in my hand. My morning class just dismissed.

He shook his head and looked down in guilt. "Im so sorry for burdening you. But i just want our killers to be put in the prison"

Wait a minute.. he said 'our' instead of 'my'

"You said our" i reminded him. He gasped and brushed his nape nervously "Maybe it's because i can't forget about my younger sister. An accidentally said 'our'" He smiled a bit and stroked his hair to the back.

"Maybe there are traces left behind. Where did they found you dead?" I asked. "on my bed" He bit his lower lip. "I died on my bed, when i was asleep"

I placed a hand on my forehead and nodded few times."Your room, did they try to search for anything? Did they found anything?"

"No i dont think so" he shook his head. "But they did search around, and found nothing"

"Twice?"

"No, once" He answered shortly. I flicked my fingers in front of him and smiled "I bet there's something left behind. We need to do double check"

•••

The next day, was weekend. I dont have any class and quickly took a cab to go to his house again.

When i arrived, i looked at Jin next to me and he nodded, showing the green light. I took a deep breathe and pressed the bell. While waiting for his parents to open the door, my heart beated so fast, what if his parents suspect me creepy because keep on coming?

Finally, someone opened the door makes me surprised. "Oh? It's you again. Seokjin's friend... uh.."

"Maeli" I smiled and handed her the gift in my hand. "Here, just a small gift" She was shocked to see it and took it from me properly. It was a fruit hamper with many type of fruits.

"Thank you so much" she smiled wide, showing the smile that Seokjin has. "Oh come in please. Im sorry to invite you" She laughed and gestured me to come in.

When i went inside, i sat down onto the couch. The same place i sat down the other night but my eyes caught something.

"Seokjin, that's your picture" I said under my breathe, only Seokjin next to me heard it.

"Mom took that picture last year, when i got my position as the executive. Im an accountant" he smiled and sighed. "But now i can't use my brain anymore, damn it"

I can't help but laughed at his joke and at the same time, his mom approached me as she placed down a glass with juice. "Where is Mr Kim?" i shiwed my concern. "He is working. Overtime"

"Why did u come here? i mean, you are a student and has a packed schedule for sure. Why use your free time to come?" She smiled kindly with the tray on her laps after he be seated in front of me.

"A-actually.." i looked to Seokjin then back to his mom. "Can i see his room for a while? I think i left something behind" I grinned awkwardly.

"Wait, how can? You never came here before except for the other night"

"I-i came here before.. with Seokjin"

"How can i dont know?" She started to be confused and weird.

"Tell her you came when both of them went holiday"

I said the same thing to her and she was shocked.

".... honeymoon without telling me"

He continued and his mom was double shocked.

"Omo" She covered her mouth. "Are u maybe.."

"His girlfriend"

"His girlfriend-- wait what?!" I looked at him right away and he was laughing, his laugh was cute.

"Omo omo!!" She laughed so loud and clapped her hands. "I never thought he has a girlfriend. Well, he loves to act all handsome and be vain all the time, but kept on avoiding to have a relationship"

"Of course u can go upstairs. You can even rest there for a while too, no worries" She laughed and stood up. "You can go now. But please, take care of his things. He doesn't like anyone to change the place of his things" She reminded with a weak smile before went back to the kitchen.

I used the stairs and went upstairs, with Seokjin's help, i found his room. When i entered, i was in awe for a moment to see how clean and neat his room was.

"My mom must have cleaned the room" Seokjin said while looking around.

I sat on his bed and looked to my left, to the pillows. That's where he died, but how?

"For this time, i will let you to touch my things. But do not change their places. I dont like messy things" He reminded and received a nod from me.

I started to search for anything, and Seokjin just stayed there, watching tv in his room. He can't do anything, he can't touch anything anymore.

I kept on looking and found something. A piece of broken glass. Only a piece, a small one.

I used a glove and took it before put it inside a small plastic bag. I tried to think, to figure out where and what was it. Started to think all through, started to thinking hard. but..

I smiled in annoyance and looked back to where Seokjin was, sitting on the bed while watching the cartoon.

"Can u freaking low the volume?!"