Fifteen

"Before u were killed, is there anyone suspicious?" I asked, trying to get the informations. "None of them. My parents aren't. So do my sister. There's no one closed to us that time because our cousins live far away" Seokjin stated.

"And.. how about your friends? Officemates?"

He suddenly realised something and nodded right. "I have this one officemate, he is so annoying and irritating me until one day, i was mad at him. I told him to not bother me and get lost.. well that tike i almost get fired because i didn't attend work for a long time to take care of dad's problem"

"Who is he? Do u know where he lives? and.. what problem?" I was being a detective for a while, just until his problem has settled.

"No idea" He shook his head. "And about dad.. i can't remember what his problem was. But i can see maybe his problem has settled by the way they live now" Seokjin smiled a bit.

"We need to know where he lives, and find anything that can be the proof since he's the most suspicious person now" I spoke in my serious tone. "Let's go tomorrow morning"

•••

Once i opened my eyes, i yawned and stretched my hand then sat up. "Im so sleepy" I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"I can see that"

Out of suddenly i heard a familiar voice in front of me. Seokjin was there sitting on my study chair backwards, resting his arm onto the head rest.

"W-what are u doing here??" i asked, almost yelled. "I want to wake u up but i forgot i couldn't touch you" He giggled.

"Then call me" I raised both eyebrows. "I did" He nodded.

"If u can't do anything, why bother to stay??" i kept on asking questions. I looked down and saw my pyjamas's two buttons were unbottened from downwards.

"Holy shit!" I shouted and quickly buttoned them. "I dont know, i was bored since nobody can't see me except you so i came here. Oh and you have a cute tummy" He laughed.

"First of all, you are a pervert"

"Why though" He groaned and got up from the seat. "First of all, it's 12 o'clock" He pointed to the clock on the wall and smiled in annoyance.

"Oh my god im sorry!" I shouted and ran into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and wore my clothes then went to dry my hair. After i've done, i went downstairs to see mom was there watching the afternoon news on the tv.

It's because i was so tired and woke up last night around 3a.m and stayed awake for almost two hours.

"Good morning- or wait, good afternoon" Mom mocked me with a grin. "Mom why didn't u wake me up??" I quickly grabbed the food and started to eat.

"I did, but you locked your door so there's no way i could go in. Besides, your dad kept the keys somewhere but i forgot" she shrugged. "Is seokjin here?" She continued.

"Yes he is. Next to you, watching the news too" Mom looked on her right, checking him. Seokjin looked at me with a irritated expression on.

"It's nice to meet you Seokjin" Mom spoke to her right, thinking that Seokjin was really there.

I bursted into laughter and drank the water after i choked on myself. "Im sorry mom, he is not there. He is next to me"

Mom gsve me a misbelief look and can't believe that she raised an annoying daughter.

After i've doen eating, i washed the dishes and walked out from the house right away, taking a bus and went to Seokjin's neighbourhood.

I sat on the seat near the bus driver and looked at the outside. When we have reached the place, i asked Seokjin

"Where is your workplace?"

"What?" The bus driver asked.

"Lmao"

Seokjin mocked me and laughed jist to irritate me.

I put on my bluetooth connector on my ear, and pretended that i was talking to someone on the phone.

"Where is your workplace"

"Eleventh street, not so far from my house"

I waited until the bus pulled over right where Seokjin always get off and walked a bit until i saw a building.

"Is this it?" I looked up to Seokjin

He nodded and we both walked in. I wore Seokjin's nametag and walked while act like nothing.

"Press the third floor"
Seokjin commanded. I pressed it and the elevator suddenly opened, as three workers got in.

They were feeling weird to see me there. Is it because i wore a guy's name tag or because this Seokjin is famous?

"They know that im dead. Pretend that you have a relation with me"

I nodded and bit my lower lip, feeling nervous. A student came here, which is me. Who won't be nervous?

When i reached the third floor, my legs walked just like how Seokjin told the directions and arrived at his desk.

"This is my desk"

"Hm, neat" I nodded slowly and checked his things as i sat down.

"Are u a new accountant?" A guy greeted me. When i turned around, i can hear Seokjin gasped.

"This is him"

"why are u wearing Seokjin's nametag??"

"I-im here to collect something left behind"

"Right. It's irritating me to see his things even small ones. Bring them away fast"