Chapter. 6 - The first step

Ugh.. I hate the way this chapter went. Alright! This will have to do. Because Author is lazy!

Alright. Going to clear some thing's up.

Author note - Bold italics

Bold.. I don't know what else to use bold on other than setting the scene.

Thoughts - italics

"Speaking"

"Actions" - italics with quotation marks

Alright we good? Okay. Reading time.

Remnant - Vale
Beacon academy - Balcony
Light - 19
YN-3 Pov

I awaken from my dream to see that it's now morning. Still on the same balcony. I look to my right and see Blake curled up in her sleeping bag, releasing light snores somewhat near me. She looks.. oddly cute.. where did that come from?

I shake off the weird feelings I don't understand and ask my ghost something.

YN: "ghost, time?"

My ghost fazes into existence.
Ghost: "8:00 am"

YN: "right on the dot. Like clockwork.. Blake wouldn't like me saying that" I said that last part with a nervous chuckle.

YN: "right. Breakfast. Ghost? Mind waiting here while I get me and her something to eat?"

Ghost: "sure but.. Why would you need to eat?" My ghost tilted slightly.

YN: "I don't need it, but I do still have the five senses" I get up and dust myself off.

YN: "besides.. food tastes great" I make my way to the cafeteria while my ghost just keeps watch over Blake. Waiting for his guardian to come back.

Ghost's Pov

Just as my guardian left. I noticed him take one last look at Blake. His posture looked like he was very comfortable around her. With some nervousness. Then he left to the cafeteria.

Could it be? Is he developing feelings for her? if he is. This is going to be the first he's felt love.
But what does Blake think of him?

I take a look towards Blake sleeping soundly. But I notice something. Not physically. But something inside her.
Like a..

Spark of light..

Im going to have to ask my guardian about this.

I notice Blake slowly waking up.
I hover over to her. And say something that surprised me.

Ghost: "Eyes up Guardian"

Where did that come from? That sounded natural to say.

She was startled for a second but calmed down.

Blake: "good morning Ghost. Also what did you mean by that?"

Ghost: "I honestly don't know. But. I do need to ask you a favor..."

Blake: "yes? What is it?"

Ghost: "before I say it. Let me tell you something. YN once had a friend at The Tower back where we came from. He would always protect YN from trouble and would always be so proud of him whenever he did something amazing. They both shared a family bond with each other. Like they were brothers. But to this day. He still doesn't even know what love is." Blake looked sympathetic when she pieced together what happened to him. But asked a question.