Finale - Vol. 3 Chapter. 37 - Autumn

I started this book on the 30th of March and all I have to say is.
Where the hell did the time go?

-----<>-----

Starting in the heat of battle, Ozpin and Cinder trade blows, blocking every single of each others hits.
Skidding back and leaving a glowing liquid in her wake, she forms crystals with her powers and sends them towards Ozpin, he blocks every single one with outstanding speed and rushes forward.

-<>-

Blocking with his arm, the Titan swings his Mace at me.
I use Penny's sword again to intercept the Mace, feeling the intense shock of the heavy weapon as it meets mine.

-----<>-----

Jabbing at her with his Cane in quick succession, he sends her back with a punch.
Cinder activates her Maiden Powers, creating a light show of fire.

-<>-

I quickly move out of the way of the Mace's arc, then again, repeating more, backing away until I suddenly begin to lose my balance.
Finding myself standing near the edge of the building, that Titan rushes forward.

-----<>-----

Ozpin forms a green energy shield around himself and shoots forward as Cinder fires a blast of fire at him.
Slowly closing in on her, a bright flash of light is seen.

-----<>-----

Port: "that's it, everybody on board!" He shouts towards the students.
Port: "this is a mandatory evacuation!"
Oobleck: "a safe zone has been established in Vale! Please remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!"

Elsewhere, Weiss seen looking down with a sorrowful expression on her face.
Hearing approaching footsteps, Weiss looks up to see Ruby running towards her.
Weiss: "Ruby!"

Ruby: "oh, I found you!"
Weiss: "Ruby, where have you-" noticing a Knife with a clubs symbol hanging from her hip.
Weiss: "where's YN?" She questions, knowing who that knife belongs to.

Ruby: "he's fine! He went off to go check on something and said he would meet us back here when he can!" Weiss has a tight feeling of unease, unbelieving.
Ruby: "what's going on?" Weiss doesn't respond.

Ruby: "Weiss? What is it?" Weiss takes a deep breath.
Weiss: "I've tried, I've tried and tried. but there's only so much I could do.." she steps to the side, Ruby widens her eyes slightly in shock.

On the ground is Yang, arm missing and unconscious.
Blake is shown sitting on her knees in front of her, Cloak draped over her head.
Blake: "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" she whispers to Yang.

Ruby: "Yang.."
Sun: "hey.." Sun walks up to them.
Sun: "she's gonna be okay, Weiss helped stabilize her. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale"
Nora: "But Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing!" She releases a pained groan the moment she tries to sit up straight.
Weiss: "and so is YN" she adds.

Ruby: "what!?" She exclaims in response to Nora.
Sun: "look guys, that giant Grimm keeps circling the school. Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!"
Ren: "we're not leaving-" he collapses to his knee after trying to stand, groaning in pain.