Vol. 3 Chapter. 35 - The Battle of Beacon

Hey! Remember that thing I found? That shiny thing? Yeah turns out someone lost a knife and I've got it right here! Its got words etched into the side here, looks like a note or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna stuff it in this locker here and I'll be on my way, see ya!

-----<>-----

The skies are dark, people are shown running for their lives as they try to get to safety from the Grimm.
Atlesian Knights are shown shooting down flocks of Nevermore.

Running through the fairgrounds, Weiss and Blake stop and look at the Grimm ravaging the fairgrounds.
Weiss: "I don't believe this" she says as Blake pulls out her scroll.
Blake: "Yang, are you okay?" She speaks into her scroll.

Yang is shown running down the halls of the dormitories with Zwei at her side.
Yang: "I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her scroll" she says into her scroll.

Blake: "no she isn't, YN's not picking up either" Yang stops.
Blake: "Yang I'm sure she's fine. Wherever she is, she has YN with her, they can take care of themselves"

Yang clenches her fist.
Yang: "right" she continues running down the halls.

Back at the fairgrounds
Weiss: "this can't be happening. Penny.." she says looking to the side.

Yang speaks through the scroll.
Yang: "I'm heading to the docks near the courtyard. White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!"

Blake: "the White Fang is here!?" She exclaims angrily, when suddenly static-ky growling comes through.

Blake: "Yang!" She shouts into her scroll.
Yang: "got to go! Be careful" Yang hangs up.

Weiss: "Blake? What are we going to do?" She asks.
After a brief pause, Blake pulls up her scroll again.
Blake: "we're going to the docks, and we're doing our jobs, as Guardians" she says, tapping her scroll while putting on her hood.

A rocket locker lands behind them. The locker opens, revealing the Gambol Shroud and it's sheath blade.

Weiss looks to Blake.
Weiss: "he'll be okay on his own, he has Ruby, right?" She says to Blake.
Blake: "I can only hope so" she says, tossing her scroll to Weiss to call her rocket locker in.

-----<>-----

At the arena, the Nevermore can be seen screeching atop The shield barrier.
Announcer: "warning safety barriers failing" the automated announcer speaks as people are seen running around Ruby and YN.

-<>-

YN: "Ruby!" I shout, trying to get her attention.
Ruby's currently in a state of shock, she's staring at the ground frozen with wide eyes.

I grip both her shoulders, still on my knees.
YN: "Ruby!" I shout again.
YN: "Ruby, listen to me, snap out of it!" I shout, looking around my surroundings. I spot an orange Rose petal on the ground.

Reaching for it and picking it up. looking at the petal reminds me of someone. It's barely there but I can feel it, the gentle warmth radiating from it.
It's sparks something inside me, like the echo of a distant memory.

Taking a deep breath, and saying as caring as my Exo voice will allow it, I begin to repeat what the echo is telling me.
YN: "Ruby.." I say softly, gently placing a gloved hand on her shoulder, people still running past us.