Vol. 3 Chapter. 27 - Round One

Kept ya waiting?

-----<>-----

The scene begins with Ruby and YN standing in front of two epitaphs, both with both of their hands in front of them.

Ruby pulls down her hood. Along with YN who takes off his helmet.
Ruby begins speaking.
Ruby: "hey Mom, hey Autumn"

It shows both Epitaphs, one with a rose that says 'Summer Rose - Thus Kindly I Scatter'.

And the other with a smaller rose with a maple leaf as a background that says 'Autumn Rose - Patience and Focus, Rules of the Hunt'.

Ruby: "sorry I haven't come by in awhile. Things have been.. well, things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's, you know.. dad" on mention of him, YN gets a sudden feeling inside him, Hatred? He doesn't know, all he knows is that it's not friendly.

Ruby: "he's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too"

Ruby: "haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line. That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad. Well so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates. Together, we form Team RWBY" YN makes a coughing sound to get Ruby's attention.

Ruby looks at him questioningly. And Immediately has a look of realization.
Ruby: "oh! There's also YN! You wouldn't believe me if I said that he was a cool robot! And that he's from another world! And He's also our fifth member. Pretty cool to have a five man team, huh?"

Ruby: "and yes, before you ask, that does cause alot of confusion, both the Team name and the fifth member.."

Ruby: "anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends, and I met some.. let's just say, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like the say: like mother, like daughter"

Ruby: "I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more you get to know, the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow" that name sparks some sort of indifferent feeling in YN, it's kind of confusing him.

A bark is heard behind them.
Zwei and Ruby's father, Taiyang. Is shown standing behind them.
Ruby: "oh! Looks like Dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament natch before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck!" Ruby puts on her hood and takes a few steps away. She stops and looks back.
Ruby: "it was good to talk" she looks at YN who hasn't moved yet.
"You coming?" She asks him.

YN: "I'll catch up, just wanted to say a few things before I go" Ruby nods and jogs off.

YN takes a step towards the epitaphs and takes a knee in front of them.
YN: "How've you been Jack? Well.. I guess I should call you Autumn now, I know you liked your nickname better but I feel it was appropriate to call you by your birth name" he takes a small pause.

YN: "so far I've been doing great, made some friends. And yes before you ask, I still act kinda cold to them, chuckle what else is new?"

YN: "I've been taking care if your knife well, the Jack of Clubs never dulls and still leaves a nasty scratch in even the toughest of metals" he takes a breath.