Chapter. 12.5 - Hanging out with the Team

-----<>-----
R

YN and Ruby are sitting in the Dorm doing their own things, while the rest of the Team are out, getting Lunch or something, YN didn't pay attention. But anyways, YN's sitting at a desk reading a book Blake let him borrow, while Ruby is up on her Bunk doing whatever on her Scroll. While also listening to music through her headphones.

Ruby takes her headphones off and pockets her Scroll, jumps off the bed and speeds over to YN. Who has his helmet off.

She suddenly grabs one of his green antennas. Making him wince a bit. He looks up from his book.

YN: "Ruby, what are you doing?"

Ruby: "just curious, are these your ears?" She yanks the antenna. Making him drop his book.

YN: "ow!- no. Look behind it" she does so and see's three holes behind his antenna.

Ruby: "are these it?"

YN: "yes. I also have the same three holes on the left side of my head" she decides to yank the antenna again.

YN: "ow! Quit it!"

Ruby: "is it actually hurting you?" She yanks the antenna again.

YN: "yes! So I would- ow. Appreciate it if you would stop doing that! Ow"

Ruby: "how is it hurting you?"

YN: "I don't tell this to alot of people, but for whatever- ow, reason. My creator made my antennas sensitive. So whenever they are grabbed or pulled, it sends a shock through my body, simulating pain"

Ruby: "like this?" She yanks it again.

YN: "Yes! Now quit it!" He grabs her arm.

Ruby: "okay I'll stop" she winces from the force of YN's grip.

YN: "Sigh thank you" he let's go and picks up his book.

Ruby yanks his antenna one more time and runs off.

YN: "RUBY!"

-----<>-----
W

YN and Weiss are in the library, in a more quiet area with almost no students, studying for an upcoming test. YN is slacking off a bit because he has basically everything memorized. While YN's ghost is pointing out mistakes on Weiss's work.

Ghost: "that, that, and that's wrong" he projects a blue light at everything he pointed out.

Weiss: "how did I miss those.." she sighs frustratingly.

YN looks over and catches a knife he was playing with.

YN: "I'm sure you'll do fine Weiss"

Weiss: "easy for you to say. You have an amazing memory"

YN: "c'mon, you're smart. You got this. How about this, I'll help tutor you today and tomorrow, before the test on Friday?" Ghost looks over.

Ghost: "but I'm helping her"

YN: "no you're not" he puts his hand under ghost, forcing him back into his head.