Vol. 2 Chapter. 21 - Field Trip

-----<>-----

Remnant - Vale
Beacon Academy - Ozpin's Tower
Light - 86
Pov - YN-3

Turns out Ruby got herself into trouble last night and I'm supposed to go with her to Ozpin's office. Great.

We're currently going up the elevator, Painfully slow because someone hit all of the buttons.

The elevator reaches the top.
We hear a voice inside.
Ozpin: "come in"

Me and Ruby step inside, Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood are inside.
Ironwood looks towards me.
Ruby: "ah! Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here, it wasn't me"

YN: "yeah, someone" I say annoyed.

Ironwood: "what are you?" He looks at me.

YN: "not important" I look to Ozpin. "So why am I here?"

Ozpin: "thank you for coming Ruby, YN, how are you both feeling?"

YN: "I'm feeling alright"

Ruby: "okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3 chuckle" they stare at us.

YN: "act serious Ruby"

Ruby: "okay, yeah, so that's the tone we're going for got it.."

Ironwood: "Ruby, I feel its appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about" he puts a hand on Ruby's shoulder. "You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could"

Ruby: "thank you sir"

Ozpin: "now, the general her has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that you've rested we we're wondering if you had anything to add"

Glynda: "was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar at all?"

Ruby: "I.. sigh I don't know. She was wearing a mask. And she never said anything to me, but I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked"

YN: "that sounds familiar"

Glynda: "indeed. Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought with the night we met Ruby and YN"

Ironwood: "embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone"

Ruby: "wait, you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?"

Ozpin: "it's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together"

Ruby: "actually I-I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something.. in the Southeast, just outside the Kingdom"

But you said she never said anything.

Ozpin: "interesting"

Glynda: "I thought you said the intruder never-"
Ozpin: "thank you for your cooperation Ruby" he cuts off Glynda.

Ozpin: "why don't you two go spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you"

Ruby: "anytime"