Vol. 2 Chapter. 18 - a Minor Hiccup won't stop us from Painting the Town

-----<>-----

Remnant - Vale
Beacon Academy - Grimm Studies
Pov - 3rd Person

The scene shows Weiss, looking at a clock in front of her. While Port talks nonsense in the background.

Jaune scoots over.
Jaune: "so Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking that after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" No answer.

Jaune: "and uh, you know well I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome" no answer.

Jaune: "and.. then maybe after that we could, study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm a, you know.."

A voice to her left says.
YN: "an idiot?" Before he can say something back, the clock in front of her makes an alarm sound.

Port: "and then I- oh, uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time"

YN: "why do I even pay attention? He literally has nothing important to say" he collects the items in front of him, sending it into Ghost's inventory.

Weiss gets up to leave.
Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?"

Weiss: "no, no, no, yes, and yes YN" she says referring to him being an idiot.

The rest of the Team passes by Jaune who hits his head on the desk.

Yang pat's his head. "One day"

-----<>-----

Dormitories
Team RWBY Dorm Room
Light - 91
Pov - YN-3

I walk out of the bathroom, wearing a new helmet, And adjusting my new gauntlets. I clench my fist a few times before lowering it and moving over to a desk to lean on.

Yang: "looking good YN!" She gives me a thumbs up.

(You still wear the Wise Warlock Bond. Not whatever that.. string is)

YN: "as do all of you" Yang and Ruby give me wide smiles.
While Blake and interestingly, Weiss blush at my compliment.

Blake's blush fades.
Blake: "I thought that class would never end"

Ruby: "alright guys, today's the day. The investigation, begins!" She jumps down from her bunk, almost landing on Weiss.