Vol. 2 Chapter. 16 - Best Day Ever

-----<>-----

Remnant - Vale
Beacon Academy - Cafeteria
Light - 90
Pov - YN-3

So far, strengthening my Teams Light has been going great. it increased mine, and it increased theirs to be able to use it outside that clearing, just not enough to reach Beacon though.

Anyways, I'm reading a book at a lunch table with my team, with my helmet off. I've been walking around without my helmet on ever sense that night, initial impressions were weird looks for a bit, now everyone has the face of 'what else is new?' when they look at me, or excited looks at the 'cool robot'.

I'm sitting across from Blake who's looking at a book in front of her, with her new medium length Cloak's hood down and cape reaching just below her lower back.

Yang has her new Mark hanging on the right side of her hip.

And Weiss who's new Bond is worn on her upper left arm.

Yang slides over to Blake.
Yang: "whatcha doin?"

She closes the book she's looking at.
Blake: "nothing. Just going over notes from last semester"

Yang catches a grape with her mouth.
Yang: "lame!" She catches another one giving a thumbs up.

Suddenly Ruby comes in with a gigantic binder, wearing her Light-infused Cape. The binder slamming the table.

YN: "Holy!-" I fall off my seat.

Ruby: "sisters! Friends! Weiss.." she continues like nothing happened.

Weiss: "hey!"

I get back up to my seat, grumbling to myself. "This better be important.."

Ruby: "oh it is! Four score and seven minutes ago. I had a dream"

Yang: "this oughta be good" she catches another berry in her mouth.

Ruby: "a dream that one day. The five of us would come together-"

Ghost materializes.
Ghost: "Six!"

Ruby: "Yes! As a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!"

Weiss: "did you steal my binder?"

Ruby: "I am not a crook"

Ghost goes over and scans it.
Ghost: "yes, yes she did"

Ruby: "I AM NOT A CROOK" she yells at my Ghost.

Ghost: "Okay!" He cowers over to me as he trembles in my arms. I start petting him like a dog.

Blake: "what're you talking about?"

Ruby: "I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang!"

Yang: "I always kick my semesters with a Yang! Ehh?! Guys? An I right?" An apple is tossed at her. As Nora boos. and Ghost is too, playing an audio clip of people booing.

Ruby: "look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today!"