Chapter. 6.5 - Memories

These memory chapters are mainly for discovering what your past is with Jack. Reading these are optional.

Solar system - Earth
The Last City - The Tower hanger
Light - 50
YN-3 Pov

I just got done with delivering the Exotic back to Ikora. It was something I really wanted. But I fought the urge to stash it in my vault. But anyways. I'm currently on my way to see what that Hunter, Jack, wants.

I round a corner to see him. Leaning against a sparrow. Eating a plate of Chocolate Ship cookies.

I didn't get a good look earlier so I look at his features. He has black hair with red tips. Has a scar over his left eye, his silver eyes. And wearing alot of black and red. With an interesting white cloak with a brown maple leaf symbol on it.

I walk up to him.
YN: "the dawning's not for another few weeks and you're already eating cookies?"

Jack: "hey! Cookies are amazing, well not these ones, I prefer the ones made by my.. nevermind. Glad to see you made it" he bites into a cookie.

YN: "indeed. Hey, what's with the scar? If you don't mind me asking" I don't pry further. As I see what he was about to say was a sensitive topic.

Jack: "this? Oh my sister gave it to me. I think it makes me look like a badass" he finishes his last cookie. Looking sad at the fact.

YN: "wait. Your sister gave that to you?" I said sounding shocked

Jack: "yup. She did it intentionally but I don't hate her for it" he just smiles as he tosses the plate. Shattering somewhere.

YN: "okay.. by the way. What did you need me for?"

Jack: "oh! Right. I decided that I want to train you. To help you stand up to those bullies" he scowls at the last part.

YN: "train me? I already have Ikora as a mentor"

Jack: "so you got a Vanguard as a mentor too?"

YN: "you did?"

Jack: "Yeah! Cayde 'trained' me. If you want to call it that"

YN: "yeah. I can imagine how it went" we both shared a laugh.

Jack: "anyways. I'm guessing Ikora trains you how to use your Warlock abilities?"

YN: "among other things yes. But that's the only one related to combat"

Jack: "Great! I want to teach you Hand-to-hand and maybe even some knife techniques" he twirls a knife with a Clubs symbol in his hand.

YN: "but I don't have a knife" he just tosses me a Hunter knife. That has a rose symbol on it.

Jack: "problem solved! Alright. To the cosmodrome!" He turns around about to run off.

YN: "wait. Why are we going there?"

He turns back around. Looking at me with a smile.
Jack: "to train you, dummy. Besides. We need live targets"

YN: "hey. I don't think I got your full name, if you think it's important"

Jack: "ah. It's Jack Autumn Rose. C'mon. Let's go" he turns around and runs forward fazing into a jump ship that I didn't notice was in the hanger.

YN: "huh. I feel like this is the start of a friendship" I feel happiness. As I call my jump ship to the hanger and speed off after Jack.