Chapter. 13 - The Stray

I'm so sorry about the delay!
Take a chapter and please don't hurt me!

-----<>-----

Remnant - Vale
The City of Vale
Light - 77
Pov - YN-3

Over the past week, I've been hanging out with Weiss and Blake alot more, who both have been unusually sweet and caring to me. I still don't understand this feeling I get in my chest whenever I'm around them, they make me feel like I'm much more than just a walking, talking piece of metal, more.. human. I want to enjoy this feeling.

Anyway, ammo check. I've managed to convert some of my Glimmer into Kinetic ammo for my Traveler's Chosen. as for Energy ammo, I might be able to use Dust as an alternative to energy rounds, which is not a problem as I'm able to go buy some with the 100Ⱡ worth of Lien that Weiss handed to me without question. How nice of her.

Other news, I heard that Team CRDL is still bullying, but it's almost never from Cardin, when he does, he apologizes as soon as his teams out of earshot. His personality is the same when he's with his team, but when he's alone he's friendly and honestly, a fun guy to hang out with, I'm pretty good friends with him now. And Team CRDL is absolutely oblivious to their leaders personality change.

Anyway, back to the present. Me and my Team are walking through the streets if Vale. Looking at the decorations set up for the upcoming Vytal Festival I've heard so much about.

Weiss: "the Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've seen you smile this much Weiss"

I have.

Ruby: "it's kinda weirding me out.."

Honestly.. same.

Weiss: "how could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament!"

Dances huh?

Weiss: "oh the amount if planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking"

Yang: "sigh you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring"

Weiss: "quiet you"

Yang: "remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

YN: "I could be studying, not here near the-" I stare at the water. "Water" I step away from the railing, in fear of falling into the water and sinking like a rock.
I won't short circuit, but I can still drown, so I'm afraid at the fact that my mouth is never fully closed, so water can still flow in.

Ruby: "ugh, they smell like fish"

YN: "who would've thought?" I sarcastically say. Ruby shrinks down, knowing that I'm still mad at her.

Weiss: "I heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom"

Blake: "she wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament"

Gotta win anyway you know how. atleast, that's my experience with the Crucible.