-Lee Felix with his First World Problems-

"Felix, do you have my pen?"

Felix glances up from his laptop, eyebrows raised and perking up as Chenle stood in front of his desk, smiling, sweet and cute.

"Yeah, sorry- I forgot the other day, here," Felix reaches into his backpack, pulling out a bear pen and handing it to the younger.

"Aw, thanks," he smiled, sliding into the seat next to Felix. "So..."

Felix returns to his laptop, the taller going on about something- Felix wasn't listening. It was about, Felix's freckles, and how he knows Chan or something about that.

"I saw you talking to Changbin yesterday."

Felix choked on his own saliva, coughing and turning to a shit-faced, smug Chenle, smiling and resting the side of his head on his hand, facing Felix.

"You two were awfully close, what were you talking about?"

"I apologized-"

"Apologized? For what?"

"I don't know either-"

"Well, look Yongbok-" Felix grimaced, huffing at the name. "I heard from my best friend Jisung, from his friend Haechan, from Jungwoo, from his and your friend Woojin, that you need money, right?"

"I don't really want to sell my body if that's what you're assuming," Felix frowns, Chenle bursting into a high-pitched laughter, hitting at Felix's shoulder. Felix jumped, scooting away from Chenle.

"Right, well, hyung- can I call you hyung?" Felix opened his mouth until Chenle smiles, nodding. "I'll call you Hyung. Hyung, let's have a bet."

"A bet?" Felix frowns, Chenle nodding, sitting up.

"What can you do with two million won?"

"Well- save me from bankruptcy for a moment, helping me hold out a little longer until I can get paid more?" Felix frowns.

"I agree, and I can give you that," Chenle leans forward, eyebrows raising. "If you go on thirty dates with Changbin, I'll give you two million won."

"I- This is a waste of money! Why are you doing this, anyway?"

"Sis, college is very boring nowadays. A, I want some drama. B, someone is paying me four million to get back at Changbin. How awesome do you imagine this'll be? Changbin, the cold-hearted murderer, finally getting his own medicine when someone he loves was actually faking it! Aw, it'd be so much fun, hyung, what do you think?"

"There are so many holes in your plan," Felix pointed out. "First, how do you know Changbin would date a guy. If he is gay, how do you know he'd date me? He doesn't seem so fond of me, anyway."

"Right, but you'll find a way. My father always said, when there's a will there's a way. You will find a way if you agree, right?" Chenle holds out a hand, Felix furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm Catholic-"

"Oh my God, you're not dating him for real," Chenle rolls his eyes. "You in or your out?"

No wonder why he was at the top of his business major classes. Chenle was a bitch, he and maybe most of the school, could agree on that.

"I'm almost wondering what kind of black market bullshit you're working with."  

---

Chan dragged out Felix's name, the younger pressing his cheek against the table, staring and poking at his glass of iced tea.