-Lee Felix Caught in the Storm-

"Felix! Felix! Felix! Here- Felix here!!"

Felix smiled at the large sign with "Yongbok welcome back, I missed you! <3" Written on it, a familiar dark-haired rapper holding it above everyone else.

"Jisung, what are you doing here, don't you have class?" Felix bubbles, lunging to the older into a warm hug.

"What, Jikseu? You're not glad to see me?! I missed you! Especially in dance class- I didn't have anyone to cheer my oppa on with me!" He mocked cried, wrapping an arm around Felix's neck as the two squeezed past the crowd around the exit.

"Nah! I missed you all, even if I loved staying in Australia, I think it's better with you seven," Felix smiles, Jisung ruffling his blonde hair

"Eight."

"Oh yeah! Eight-"

They cross the street, to the airport parking.

"I thought you don't have a car?" Felix arched an eyebrow. "Or a driver's license..."

"I don't but- Don't tell Woojin this-" Jisung ran ahead, urging Felix to go faster, knocking on the tinted windows of Chan's car. Instead of the older Australian behind the wheel, the window rolled down, revealing a mop of red hair and fox-like eyes, lips pressed into a thin smile.

"Jeongin! Smile!" Jisung gestured to the younger, gesturing around the younger in jazz hands.

The youngest smiled wide, teeth rid of the metal jail cells, clean and honestly it brought a tear to Felix's face. Sad, no more braces.

As the two entered the car, it surprised Felix that Jeongin could drive, much more drive better than Chan. Apparently, the two had stolen Chan's car and ditched class. Awesome role model, Jisung. While Felix was all for Jeongin being independent, he can't be independent with Jisung!

"Is Changbin in class?" Felix asked, leaning his head against the shoulder of the passenger's seat.

"Yeah. Kwon-Jiyoung doesn't really take well to absences." Jisung shrugs. "But trust me, if he was here right now, I think I might have to cover Jeongin's ears."

Felix hits at Jisung's shoulder, chewing at his bottom lip with a smile.

"Y'all dirty," Felix huffed.

"What?" Jisung laughed, tapping at Jeongin's shoulder. "Yah! This is towards Changbin's place, Felix's apartment is the other way!"

"Felix stays over so much it might at well be his!" Jeongin barks back, making a U-turn.

As they pull over in front of Felix's place, Jisung helps him with his luggage, cracking his back from the long ride.

"Ah, Hyung! I can do this myself, you two should return to class," Felix stops Jisung from dragging his luggage.

"You sure? You know I'd rather ditch than go to school."

"Your parents paid for you to learn, not ditch all the time," Felix rolls his eyes, pushing the older back to the car. "Plus, it's only a matter of time until Woojin realizes Jeongin is ditching."

"Aish, you're right," Jisung shrugs, returning to the passenger's seat. "See ya tomorrow Yongbok-" The car began to move, Jisung sticking his head out the window. "Eat your vegetables! Don't stay up too late!" the window began to a close, Jisung yelling out an "I love you, take care of yourself!!!" Before it finally shut.

---

Felix shot up as he heard keys hit against the doorknob, almost bolting to the door from Changbin's bed when he heard the door open.