-Lee Felix and his First Date-

Felix feared that his classmates could hear his heart pounding, that every smirk and every glance from Chenle seemed to read every bit of panicked information in Felix's head.

"So, I heard from a friend who heard from another friend, who heard from a library worker, that Changbin is going on a date with you," Chenle leaned towards Felix. The Australian choked, almost snapping the pen in two if he could. He stopped writing at the moment, turning to see Chenle smiling wide, smug and- Felix thought about punching him, he really did. Felix tried to ignore him- maybe it was a figment of his imagination. "So when is it?"

"It's not that important," Felix mutters low, focusing on the lesson.

"Yes it is, I'm the one paying you, remember?" Chenle scoots closer to Felix. "Aigoo, hyung, am I too harsh? Sorry, I guess I am, look- I can tell you're like- not the best at communicating so, as a business major, I should give you a few lessons on talking to others, setting up a... a 'partnership,'" Chenle nods, Felix arching an eyebrow. "For example, what we have right now- it's a partnership: we're both getting something out of this aren't we?"

"But what me and Changbin have, can't be a partnership since he's not getting what he wants."

"Aish, no, no, no, no," Chenle tuts, shaking his head. He turns to Felix, elbow on the table and gesturing with his hands. "Sometimes, partnerships aren't fair. Sometimes, partnerships are made if it'll benefit at least one of them. Really, it doesn't matter whatever two companies compromise, one of them will have more privileges than the other."

"Then... Should I try to give Changbin some benefits too?"

"Yah! You're not listening!" Chenle hits at Felix's shoulder, before smiling sweetly, rubbing the spot he had hit. "Omo, I mean- Hyung, listen... While Changbin won't get anything from this, you should at least make it fun. To... mask the foreseeable future that doesn't you know... benefit him."

Felix nods, however bringing his eyebrows together. "Then what should I do?"

"I don't know, talk to him. Get to know him better, try to uh... He's a music major- try to learn piano for him, I don't know. Confide in his interests hyung," Chenle nods, shrugging. "But don't be a kiss-ass."

"Ah," Felix nods, running through everything Chenle had said. Even though he could barely hang onto the idea, as Chenle didn't take any pauses, and that was just too much Korean for Felix to endure, he mainly got the gist. Befriend Changbin, but don't be a kiss-ass- basically.

"Oh, since this is a date, try to be more romantic. However, this is your first one, so- take it down a notch or two."

---

Felix tried to slow down as he made his way towards the library. While his heart was racing, it made it painful to just continue at a rate like this, begging him to pick up the pace.

Each step felt heavy, it felt like hours until he could see his date sitting at a table inside the cafe.

Maybe he could run in front of a car, there's a street right here.

Gathering his thoughts, he stands outside the cafe, tapping his lips, as he glances inside.

What could he start with?

Hi, my name is-

No, this isn't an interview...

He couldn't start with an apology, it'll annoy Changbin.

Maybe he could...

Felix scratches at his head, pulling at his hair as he curses. It was like he threw Chenle's lesson out the window.