-Lee Felix, Still a Brat Till Midnight-

By the time people started piling into the club, the boys- who had thought about leaving before it got too crowded- were already too immersed in their conversations (and their liquor, minus Jeongin and Chan) drunken giggles stumbling out of their mouths, slurring, hitting each other and laughing. Felix and Hyunjin were the drunkest of the bunch, bickering with everyone around them, even flirting every single time the waiters- whether guy or girl- came over. Eventually, Chan yanks the liquor from their grasp- saying that they'll end up in some alley by the end of the night if they continue.

Hyunjin had invited everyone to the dance floor, about half of them deciding that it will be fun to just let go of their college debts- especially Felix, God knows he needs to let go, even if it's for a night. Felix remembers jumping out of his seat, crawling over Hyunjin and the two drunk men march toward the dance floor with everyone behind.

Jeongin stayed at their booth, on his phone as Woojin deemed him not "manly" enough to go on the dance floor, as he points to Changbin and Chan on either side of him, both crossing their arms, arching an eyebrow at the oldest.

Jisung had also stayed behind, who fell asleep on Felix's shoulder, now laid on Jeongin's lap after Felix crawled over- yes over- the table, the younger pitifully drinking his goddamn mango shake.

The music was loud in their ears and the booze felt amazing buzzing in their heads, giggling as the boys stumbled on the crowded dance floor.

Almost immediately, the group lost each other, probably because it was dark and they were drunk, except for Chan who stayed by a reluctant giraffe Minho's side.

Felix tried to navigate through the crowd of dancing dressed up people, trying to find at least someone like Hyunjin or Seungmin to dance with as he felt uncomfortable being alone, despite being surrounded by people.

What did Chan say about staying together?

Felix then decides to just fuck it, and moving to the beat, he just imagines this was another day in dance class with Jisung invading the room, and Chittaphon getting mad at him and Yeosang and Wooyoung and Yunho all pushing each other and Eun bi and Momo totally killing it with Minho on his phone and Hyunjin trying to get Jisung to leave. Sure the club was a little- a lot louder than the practice room, but hey, there were people dancing?

Someone taps his shoulder and he thought it might've been Seungmin or Woojin, but he was met with a shorter girl, long hair up in a ponytail, bloody, pale makeup on her face, Harley Quinn- a pretty Harley Quinn.

"Hi, is there any way I could take you away tonight?" She asks over the music, smiling shyly, her face a sweet pink.

Felix laughs, too intoxicated to process what she had said in Korean, clearing his throats before speaking in a low, slurred English. "Ah- You- You don't understand," he smiles, gently petting her hair. "I have- I have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" She sputters, Felix about to explain until a familiar short, pink hanbok wearing fairy steps to his side.

"Ah!" He wraps an arm around Changbin, hanging from him. "This is a boyfriend you see- I hate him- but-" Felix giggles. "He's my Oppa-"

Changbin sputters, not as drunk as Felix and wide awake, red-faced, staring at Felix who smiled wide at him.

"Yah! What are you- What are you saying?!" Changbin bows to a sad-faced Harley Quinn in front of them. "Sorry for my friend's behavior, if he's offended you in any way-"

"No! No- uh- thanks anyway," she smiles, squeezing past the crowd.

"Don't say things like that Lix!" Changbin sighs, taking hold of Felix's hand as he drags him out of the dance floor.