-Lee Felix, Under The Same Moonlight as Seo Changbin-

Changbin hums as he licks at his ice cream, swinging his legs and glancing towards Felix who sat silently beside him, arching an eyebrow. The younger hadn't touched his cone, gazing at the treat, a small frown on his lips.

Changbin huffs out a short chuckle, glancing down at the college campus below them. "What's wrong now?" He murmured.

"Hmm?" Felix snapped out his trance, eyebrows shooting up. He shrugs, finally starting on his ice cream. "Oh- Nothing-" Felix flinched, glancing toward Changbin who still stared at the dark campus, sitting on the edge of the roof, legs dangling below him.

With a quiet sigh, Felix pursed his lips, leaning back and shutting his eyes.

"I was just- I was just thinking about you," he murmured, deep voice rumbling in his throat.

"Me?"

"Yeah- You know- and how sorry I had felt when you found out," Felix's eyes fluttered open. "Of course, I knew the guilt would be too much for me- I just didn't think it was going to be... that bad."

It was quiet between them two, the quiet song of the crickets harmonizing with the moonlight above them, the cold wind suddenly making Felix shiver. He didn't know if it was the cold or maybe his confidence had faltered, especially when Changbin didn't reply or glanced at him from the corner of his eye.

He really wished- hoped that Changbin would give him another chance- that he doesn't fuck up again- and maybe he was just being immature as he knew most relationships don't last long- especially when it's Felix's first time with a guy. But a glimmer- a spark of hope leads him on, through the dark.

Felix jumped when he felt Changbin wrapping a coat around his shoulder, wide eyes staring at dark ones, a breath not even escaping his lips. Maybe time had stopped, or maybe Felix was just zoning out again- letting him admire Changbin even if only for a second. Maybe for a last time or maybe the first of many to come, he didn't know.

"Finish your ice cream- Felix!" Changbin gasped gesturing his hands. Felix jumped as he felt something cold hit his fingers and palm, clutching at the cone a little too tightly and crushing the treat into small bits, the ice cream dripping to his pants.

"Ah- Shit-"

"Jesus Christ-" Changbin laughed, reaching behind him for his water bottle as Felix lets go of the ice cream on the concrete behind him. The older pushes open the cap, taking hold of Felix's hands and washing the sticky liquid off his fingers.

Felix could only smile, thank Changbin quietly. Changbin's hands linger a little longer on his, the two sitting in silence, living in a semi-awkward tension between them. Comfortable in ways, but still hesitant.

"Did you... Did you cry?" Changbin paused, staring at Felix's hand, rubbing his knuckles. "While I left I mean..."

"A lot..."

"Sorry..."

Felix hesitates as he turns his hand, taking hold Changbin's.

"You don't have to say sorry hyung. I was always the one causing trouble anyway-" 

The Australian halts when he heard Changbin breathe out a broken laugh, a water drop on his hand, Changbin holding it tighter. Felix shakes his head, wondering if- he tilts his head down, Changbin turning his head away at a speed of light- and Holy Shit he was crying.

The other began to panic as he wasn't used to- Fuck that- he never saw Changbin shed a tear. Sometimes, he wondered if Changbin even had tears or sadness or emotion as the man was always angry or stern- or maybe Felix just cried too much, thinking it was the norm.