-Lee Felix Singing on the Other Side of Glass-

A month. A month had passed.

And Felix had taken to his breakup well.

He'd followed Chan's advice, inching toward to his old routine. He would wake up at three, go to school at four without Woojin- as the older's classes didn't start until the afternoon and he felt guilty for waking up the sleeping giant- wait for Chan until five, where they would start their Korean lesson until seven.

Chan was like his usual self in the morning, tired and barely helping Felix on his Korean as the older would just fall asleep and drool all over the books. Felix didn't mind letting him sleep and working on the Korean himself.

Then he would go to his morning classes, get lunch with his seven friends, before going to his last two classes for the day.

He would spend an hour with whoever friend was closest to him, whether it be Jeongin or Seungmin or Hyunjin, Chan, hell, even a one on one with Jisung. Usually, it was Jeongin, Hyunjin or Minho as those three were the closest to his classes. However, he spends time with the others as well.

Like he never had met Changbin in the beginning.

Like he didn't accept the deal, never started to approach Changbin, as if everything between them had never happened. His friends maybe got the gist of it, realizing that the couple had a falling out. That they weren't actually "Romeo and Juliet.' Either that or they were just too dumb to realize and Jisung had to explain to them. Both were plausible anyway.

But they didn't bring up Changbin unless needed, and even if they did, Felix told them that he was fine now, the group shocked at his immediate 180.

Don't get Felix wrong, Changbin was still alive and breathing, Felix staring a little too long at the other when he passes by in the art department or anywhere of campus, sighing as he daydreams in math class. Maybe halting helplessly whenever they meet in the hallway- or flinching when the older would give him an accidental glance.

But at least he didn't cry his eyes out anymore, he was past that, he's grown.

He just can't let go of someone so close to him just yet.

"Yongbok!" Jisung whined as he sprawls over Felix who laid on the dance floor, resting from his recent session.

It was just them two alone- well, used to be only Felix until the older heard music and stayed with Felix for a while until the Australian's work starts.

Jisung was working on a song in the corner, until the older started to become antsy, beginning to tap his foot and hit his laptop only to open it again.

Now, when Felix was finally taking a short break, Jisung had crawled on top of him, laying on top of the slithering, whining Australian.

"Yongbok!" Jisung called again, Felix groaning out a tired "what?"

"I need you to do something for me," Jisung frowns. "You see-"

"Ugh! I'm busy hyung! And I'm tired! And I have work!" Felix barked, hitting the older to convince him to get off, but to no avail.

"Anyway, me and a small group are making a song for my class and- you see- one person, not naming any names, Seungmin, got a throat infection and-"

"Hyung, you can't choose to get a throat infection..."

"Yah! Stop interrupting!" Jisung hits at his thigh, the younger sighing. "I wanted Chan to replace his part, especially that he's got a pretty voice, but I really think your deep bass will add to the song, so-"

"Hyung, my singing's not that good-" Felix huffed. "Neither is my Korean."

"That's okay! That's okay!" Jisung rolled off of Felix giving the younger a breath of fresh air. "I can write something up for you, something easier, and not with many high notes-"