-Lee Felix, Second Running to Seo Changbin (Maybe Losing Part of His Dignity)-

Felix sighs, shutting his eyes as slowly lies his head on his book.

Felix smiles softly with a hum. He's been hanging out with his friends a lot, the group of eight crazy college kids he didn't hang out with this much before. He remembers the simpler days with Chan when it was just the two Aussies against the world.

Really, he prefers the more complicated life he had now, with his six hyungs and two dongsaengs, all children even Chan and Woojin who were the oldest of the bunch. Don't get him wrong- he loves Chan with all his heart but, he won't complain to have slightly more friends than just two. Of course, Hyunjin and Minho were in his dance classes but they weren't like Jisung and Chan. They didn't hang out with him.

He wondered why Jisung and Chan just fit in so well with him- well; he knew why- Chan being Australian and being friends since elementary and Jisung a little too touchy-feely that Felix just let happen- but he was just so grateful to the two as they were the ones that helped him fit in with the group.

"Earth to Felix," Changbin snapped in front of the younger, cracking open an eye as he glares slightly at the guy. "Your Korean isn't learning itself-"

He wasn't really thankful for Changbin.

As the man seriously never gives him breaks when learning Korean. Felix is absorbing so much Korean for two to three hours every day, goddamn! Changbin seems to never have an off button. Chan didn't have one either but like, cut Felix some slack, you know!

"Hyung... I just want to sleep today," Felix whined. "Why do you always interrupt my nice and sentimental thoughts?"

Changbin rolls his eyes, leaning forward on his elbows as he catches Felix's gaze. "Oh? Is baby becoming lazy now that you've got hyung taking care of you? You pay rent today dumbass."

Felix groans, hitting his head against the table.

"Yah! I'm providing food and a roof over your head, the least you can do is go out with me."

"But hyung..." Felix frowns, a pout on his lips, his eyes wide and pleading and sparkling at Changbin had to look away to keep himself from giving in. "I have work after classes.

"You get off at 6, there are a million things we can do as a date during that time," Changbin leans on his hand.

"Hyung..." Felix whined.

"Fine, let's have a date at home. Let's play video games."

At once, Felix seemed to shoot up, eyes wide, matching his smile.

"Yah! I thought you were tired!"

"I am! But this is at home." 

---

"Prepare to get beaten!" Felix exclaimed as he plops to the floor with the controller in his hands. Changbin sat on the couch (Felix's makeshift bed) scoffing and he hugs the Australian's koala plush.

"But hyung! I'm tired! I just want to sleep!" Changbin mocked in a low-pitched voice. "Aish. Bullshit."

"No really! I was tired, and I still am- but like-" Felix glanced up at Changbin with wide eyes, a smile on his lips in an attempt to let Felix play video games. "It's a video game..."

It seemed to work on the older this time, eyes returning to the screen with pink dusted cheeks, scoffing.

With Street Fighter Five started, Felix chooses his favorite character as a child, Chun Li, Changbin going for a more classic approach with Ryu.

They press start, Felix giggling and jumping as he crosses his legs.

"Don't hurt yourself, Lix," Changbin grumbled, Felix bending his neck side to side, stretching the muscles.