-Lee Felix and his Asshole of a Date-

Another date, Felix could do this. He could do this, he could do this, he huffed out.

What Chenle said: give Changbin something to have fun with to mask the fact that Felix is such an asshole and playing his heart-

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Changbin leans down a little looking up at Felix who glanced up, eyebrows shooting up.

"Huh? I was just thinking, hyung," Felix nods, Changbin shrugging.

"Well, then-" Changbin takes hold of Felix's hand, the younger yelping out. "Let's go."

"Wait- wait- wait! Omo- Omo-" Felix felt like he was on fire, other hand trying to pull Changbin's hand off his. "What are you doing?"

"You're the one asking for dates. I expected you wanted to at least hold hands with this handsome guy," Changbin points to himself, Felix shaking his head.

"Yah! You're not even average!" Felix hisses, a pout on his lips.

"Correct, I'm above average- stop being a baby! Let's just go- besides, you'll be grateful for my hand later-"

Felix tried to resist but Changbin just drags him forward, the younger eventually letting it happen. He shifts so Changbin instead is holding his wrist, not his hand, as- this was out of his boundaries. And why did Changbin keep holding his hand if he knows Felix didn't want to hold his goddamn hand?!

As Felix said, the guy was deaf and blind.

He's just sacrificing everything for this date, isn't he?

The two end up at a haunted house attraction, Felix fidgeting as they got closer. Really, Felix didn't want to go here but following Chenle's advice, he forced himself to text Changbin, asking for another date at this stupid haunted house he was sure to die in. Felix wondered why they just had to be so different.

At least one of them would enjoy it...

Felix hesitated to enter the haunted attraction, already hearing the scary sound effects eerily playing in hidden speakers. Even so, he still kept quite some distance from Changbin, glancing around.

It was hella dark, almost tripping and ruining his cute aesthetic of a face if Changbin hadn't caught him.

"Aish, tripping again- I'm surprised you're still alive Yongbok," Changbin sighed, Felix resisting the urge to punch Changbin in the goddamn nose.

"Don't call me that- how many times do I have to say-"

Changbin laughs, helping Felix to his feet. "I'm just kidding, c'mon, stay close," He takes Felix's hand again, the younger frowning. "Unless you want to fall again."

"Excuses..." Felix muttered low, continuing. They walked down a dark hallway, entering a small section filled with tombstones and blood and fake props. Felix yelled as multiple people dressed as zombies popped from the darkness, bumping into Changbin, clinging to his whole ass arm. So much for keeping distance...

"Changbin hyung- Holy fucking shit!!!" He cried, Changbin holding him close.

"Aish- calm your ass, Felix!" Changbin yelped as Felix whimpered to him, one zombie bothering Felix so much, practically at his side, growling low and yelling.

"Yah! You little- Do you want to fucking die?!" Changbin yelled back, narrowing his eyes as he guided Felix forward into the next hallway, the zombies arching an eyebrow as Changbin hisses at them.

"I told you to stay close to me since you're a huge ass crybaby!" Changbin lectured, dragging Felix forward further into the hallway, practically rushing past the next area of clowns, slowing down in the next hallway. "Aigoo, you try too hard to impress me," Changbin hisses, turning around to face Felix, the younger's eyes wide, eyebrows furrowed, lips into a frown. Changbin rolls his eyes, finally letting go of Felix's hand, the younger staring at Changbin, a pout on his lips. "If you cry right now, go ahead, make it quick," Changbin crossed his arms.