-Seo Changbin, the Love of Lee Felix's Life-

Felix shifted in his seat, clearing his throat and with hands between his thighs, bowed and , greeted the male and female in front of him; stern across the table with a bowl of Japchae and bulgogi and rice between them. The food maybe comforted Felix- but it only made him look away, pressing his lips together into a short nod.

"Eomma, Stop trying to glare at Felix, please," Changbin said between chews, taking some more cold noodles from the serving bowl and placing it on Felix's still untouched plate.

"Yah, Changbin, why didn't you tell me he was this cute!" His sister, Ji-Hae, poked fun at Changbin from the other end of the table, his two brothers bubbling beside her. Changbin mocked a laugh, rolling his eyes.

"Back off, you got your own boyfriend," Changbin hisses.

"Hyung, can I get a boyfriend?" His little brother piped up, Changbin shaking his head.

"No, absolutely not- they're too much work-"

And before the four siblings could get into a regular banter, Appa Seo cleared his throat, Felix feeling as if an earthquake had rattled the whole house, letting out a squeak.

"So, Lee Felix, what do you for work?" Appa Seo started off slowly.

"I- I'm still unemployed sir, Well- Awaiting to get accepted-" Felix managed out, feeling relief wash over him when Changbin placed a hand on his thigh, continuing his dinner. Jesus Christ, Appa Seo was as intimidating, maybe even more than Changbin. You know what they say, like father like son. "I- I graduated as a graphic designer though-"

"Graphic Designer?" Eomma Seo seemed to warm up to Felix, started her dinner as he bubbled and smiled at the blonde. "I didn't think our Changbinnie would marry anyone outside of his field!"

"I also minored in dance-"

"Eomma, we're not married yet-"

"Yet!" A large smirk spread across Ji-Hae's face, pointing her chopsticks at Changbin. "I heard what you said Mogi!"

"Don't twist my words!" Changbin shot back, clearing his throat.

"How long have you and Changbin known each other?" Appa Seo questioned, arching an eyebrow when Felix glanced away, picking at his fingers.

"Uhm... Two- Three years?" Felix nods. "Yeah..."

"What does your father do?"

"He works as a carpenter-"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Two sisters-"

"What about your eomma?"

Felix hesitates, Changbin glancing at him and rolling his eyes.

"Appa, stop asking him questions, you're not even letting him eat! Eomma, beat some sense to Appa, Jeez," Changbin sighs. "I love him okay? We're together, nothing can change that- now please let Felix eat, he's been starving since this morning."

Appa Seo breaks into a smile, laughing and nodding and holy shit Felix seriously let out the biggest breath he could muster, out of breath and heaving.

"Sorry Changbin, you know, I was just testing him- but seriously, he looked so scared! I don't think he even as the courage to hurt you!" He wheezed out, Changbin rolling his eyes again, scoffing.

"This is why I hid him from you for two years," Changbin hisses.

"Ah, don't be sour- here Felix, come on, eat," Appa Seo smiles, pushing some kimchi to his plate.

"Uhm... You're not mad that he's... that he likes guys?" Felix croaked out, sipping water when Ji-hae snorted a laugh, pushing a glass of water to him.