-Lee Felix, Helping and Teasing Baby Changbin-

"I'm a dance minor Hyung, why can't you trust me?" Felix huffed, holding onto the short rapper's outstretched hands as the older stagger from one foot to another, small incomplete words of "Om-" and "Ooh-" and "Wo-" stuttering from his lips.

"Because you're as clumsy as Jeongin!" Hyunjin called out from the floor, Changbin motioning to him with his head as Felix scans him from the opposite side of the rink.

"What he said."

Felix rolls his eyes, helping the older drag the blades of his skates forward.

"I thought you grew up in Australia? It's like what? A million degrees over there?? How d'you know how to skate?" Changbin gasps as he almost falls forward, his partner racing to wrap his arms around his shoulder, hands balancing on Felix's bicep.

"There are things called skating rinks over there, hyung," Felix scoffs. "Like the one we're in now."

"Can you two go any slower, Goddamn!" Minho yells at them, the rest of the group waiting on the other side of the rink, few skating back and forth, most crouching and sitting and standing and rolling their eyes at the two.

"It ain't my fault Changbin knows how to ice skate for shit!"

"That's hyung to you!" Changbin retaliates with a hit on his shoulder.

"Look, hyung, just glide each blade forward, bringing up like this-" Felix slides beside Changbin, skating beside the older so he could see.

Changbin slides forward a little, Felix clapping with a wide smile.

"Good! Okay, see you, hyung!" Felix waves as he skates over with the others.

"Wait- wait-Lix! Goddamnit!"

"You're too patient with your man," Minho sighs, greeting Felix with crossed arms.

"Yeah, look at him with me," Jisung leans against the older, an elbow on his shoulder.

"I'll poison your dinner tonight if you keep saying we're dating," Minho deadpanned, shrugging off Jisung's touch.

"Understand what I mean?"

"Yah! Thanks for not helping me assholes!" The group groans as they pick themselves off their asses, stretching and sighing as Changbin joins them from across the rink.

Chan explaining the rules of the contest, they anticipated the loser of this one, all glancing over to the stern rapper who could only roll his eyes, crossing his arms.

However, before they begin, Felix skids to Changbin's side, taking hold of his hand, leaning in close to him, whispering a "You got this, hyung," to his ear. "Just follow my lead."

Chan starts them off, the nine boys already scrambling for their life to have a chance at the course. Now, none of them could actually ice skate well, they were just quicker than Seo Changbin, hell, a sloth on ice skates would be faster than Changbin. Really, the only person decent enough to skate without tripping at least twice is Felix. 

Luckily for Changbin, however, Felix grips his hand, leading him, sliding carefully and- slightly quicker than the rest at least.

"Omo- Felix hyung is helping Changbin hyung cheat!" Jeongin yelled, the rest of the boys joining in protest, bickering that they were teaming up- and there were no sorts of teaming up allowed. Really, Changbin cursed at them, flipping the seven boys off as Felix just smiles and glows at him, cheeks warm and heart skipping a beat as Changbin laughs when Jeongin curses at him back, Woojin shouting at the youngest.

Felix just holds Changbin's warm hand a little tighter, skating around the established track, Jisung close behind.

One, two, three laps around the rink and Felix and Changbin were still in the lead, an arm-length ahead of Jisung who tried to convince Minho and Hyunjin to help him. They declined- and so does four of the other boys.