-Lee Felix dying, as Seo Changbin Asks Him Out First-

Right, the water had stopped working...

Felix opens a water bottle from the fridge, heading to the bathroom to start- well- at least half of his morning routine- he'll just skip the shower today.

The water had suddenly deactivated last night. While Felix thought it was just a plumbing issue, he remembered Kang Seulgi had threatened to cut his waterline two weeks ago. Now, no, she wouldn't do that as it's quite illegal, and- Felix knows her, she isn't that petty. Felix had just forgotten to pay his water bills to the overwhelming fact that of recent got fired from one of his jobs, not being able to get his paycheck. Now he's living on student debts and one paycheck, great.

And considering the eviction letters, he's received two weeks ago...

Now, the notice said thirty days, he's getting a paycheck this week, but even so, with his current money and his upcoming paycheck, impossible pay off his debt. He'll need at least one more month.

He can't consult Chan about this either. The man is already working his ass off, harder than Felix, and he just can't add another list of problems to his friend. He just can't, and he'll feel guilty for even staying there. He'll feel guilty for staying anywhere.

He can't take any more loans, he's already had too much, to begin with.

---

"Yah, you're not listening again," Changbin snaps in front of Felix, the younger perking up from his hand, eyebrows raised. "I feel like these lessons are useless, as you seem to never listen."

"Sorry hyung I'm just..." Felix frowns, looking off to the side again. "Thinking."

"What, expecting to ask me out on another date?" Changbin chuckles, Felix smiling at him small.

"Maybe," Felix rolls his eyes. He's got to say, the two got closer over the course of the week, Felix having asked Changbin out on five more dates. He promises to listen to his lessons if Changbin agrees, and it works, sometimes. Besides, Changbin doesn't expect to hold a grudge on Felix.

Speaking of the dates, Felix learned to enjoy himself, along with Changbin, considering that they were just two friends hanging out. It was fun- Oh! He's learned something as well. He's learned that, while Changbin doesn't smile much, his smiles are quite contagious and- his aegyo was something to die for. Felix only saw it once, when he pleaded Changbin to do aegyo in front of Chan.

The two died that day, Jisung having to hold Changbin back from stabbing Chan.

But Changbin did it anyway when they were alone together.

He was... good at it, to say the least, considering how the guy in real life is an emo middle schooler.

Felix still hasn't figured out anything Changbin dislikes, besides cleaning the dishes but is that what their next date will be? Washing dishes? The epitome of romance right here!

"Let's go to the movies today," Changbin hummed, Felix's eyes going wide, lips quirking into a bright smile. Changbin only arched an eyebrow, hesitant to return looking over Felix's Korean essay.

"No fucking way! Seo Changbin- the one who at last asks to go somewhere!" Felix gasps dramatically, leaning forward, chin tucked between his hands as he smiles at the older. A deep hum rumbled in his throat, eyes sparkling. "So, what do you want to watch?"

"You choose."

"The new Spiderman movie!" Felix shot up, smile widening, sparkles intensifying. Changbin grimaces at him, motioning him to sit back down. But Felix shakes his head, sighing as he reaches over, patting Changbin's cheek as he settles his chin on his hand. "But- ah- I have work later. Johnny wants me to stay later since Kai is going out with his girlfriend today so..."