-Lee Felix, Receiving a New Dilemma from Seo Changbin-

Felix jumps in his seat as he smiles up at Changbin, a container of popcorn in his hands, bringing the buttered snacks to Changbin's lips, feeding him from time to time as they waited through the movie trailers.

"Lix." Felix hums, nodding. "Do you enjoy hanging out with me?" Changbin questions, Felix humming with a small nod, not really listening, gaze fixed on the movie trailers. "Do you really?"

"Of course, love. I don't hate you," Felix sneered, Changbin rolling his eyes with a small scoff. The taller continues feeding Changbin popcorn, whipping his body towards him, eyebrows furrowed, popcorn stuffed in his cheeks, still unchewed.

"Did you just-" Felix hesitantly chews the popcorn. "Did you just call me... Lix...?"

Changbin arched an eyebrow, nodding. "Is there something wrong with that?"

Felix hesitates, but shakes his head, returning to the movie screen.

He hears giggling behind him and- he's sure the movie hasn't started yet, and there were no funny movie trailers- and so turning his head, he recognizes seven boys behind them, all munching on popcorn.

Seungmin sat at the far left, followed by Jeongin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Minho, Chan, and Woojin, who smiled and waved at Felix

Jisung had already started talking, Hyunjin punching his thigh as he let out a rather loud yelp, the other six boys shushing him.

Seungmin was on his phone, Jeongin talking to him about all the avengers and who was his favorite, almost weeping when he mentions Thor.

Chan gave Felix finger guns, clicking his tongue as Minho- despite all this happening around him, kept his eyes on the movie screen, eating his fair share of popcorn.

"What are you guys doing here?" Felix questioned, Changbin turning around.

"Can't you see Lix?" Chan smiled, eyebrows shooting up. "We're watching the new Spider-Man movie, dude!"

"But... how d'you know we were here?" Felix frowned.

"What? No, we didn't know you were here! We just followed Chan," Jeongin pointed to the older Australian, gawking back at a smug Jeongin.

"Brat! Why blame me?!" The other boys shushed him, Changbin sighing. He puts a hand on Felix's back, bringing him down so he doesn't fall off the chair.

"As long as they don't bother us, we'll be fine," he mutters, Felix shaking his head.

"That's if they don't bother us. I mean- Jisung is sitting next to Hyunjin for crying out loud!" He exclaims, Changbin's eyes popping wide open, whipping his body towards them.

"Yah! If any of you talk during this movie, I'll shove a foot up all your asses. Over one person talking I'll make you sure to hunt you all down and slit all your goddamn throats," he especially glares at Jisung and Hyunjin who paled, nervous laughter stuttering out their lips.

"Changbin, what got your panties in a twist?" Seungmin snickers, the older flaring at him. 

"He's just... really passionate about Spider-Man-" It was Felix's turn to bring the older down so he doesn't fall forward, bringing his index across his neck as he makes eye contact with every single one of them.

"You didn't have to do that, they're our friends," Felix mumbled, a pout on his lips as Changbin stared at him.

Changbin wanted to say something, Felix could see how he opened his mouth before shutting it, shaking his head as he pets Felix's blonde hair. Fucking pets it- and Felix couldn't help but blush. How could he not? A person was so close to him in a dark movie theater, so close that he pet his hair, so gentle despite that little outburst at the group behind them, asking if Felix enjoys his time with him- which he does, but not in a way Changbin would think.

Either way, Felix ignores it for now, especially that the movie started.

Despite the movie Felix has so desperately wanted to see but because of money problems, couldn't, he still couldn't focus on the movie. The creeping notion that Changbin was off today.

How throughout the movie, Changbin had snuck an arm around his shoulder- and Felix lets it happen as this particular scene when- oh- spoilers.

It was just very cool, Felix didn't wanna miss it.

And how- when Changbin lifts the armrest so they hand nothing between them- he pulls the younger closer to him, shoulder to shoulder- and at this moment Felix short-circuited. His body was overheating, and when glanced up Changbin to ask what was going on, the guy didn't even turn back to him, gaze on the movie.

Felix just lets it happen, but he guessed it was comfortable to have someone to rest on.

He could hear giggling behind them, could hear whispering and gossip and a shutter and click of a phone camera as the boys all seemed to go on panic mode and hit and insult and shush Jisung.

Felix just lets it happen; content with the moment as is. 

---

"I'll walk you home," Changbin hums as they exit the building, the sun already having set, leaving them under the faint glow of the crescent moon and an even brighter hum of the street lights.

"You don't have to-"

"Yeah! Changbin you're so nice to our friend Felix, good on ya bro!" He held out a fist for Changbin to take, but rolling his eyes, he looked away. "Just accept it, mate, you won't get another chance like this!"

Felix furrows his eyebrows at Chan between them, mouthing something like "why?" Chan muttering something through his teeth.

"Cause your hyung says so! Go get em, tiger!" He returns to the group of boys behind them, all silently cheering as Felix turns to them, frown on his lips.

Jisung turned on his phone, showing Felix the not so subtle picture he had taken of the two, Felix's head on Changbin's shoulder, an arm around him- Felix turned back, face red and coughing, choking on his own spit.

"You okay?" Changbin inquired, Felix nodding as he continues walking, taking hold of Changbin's wrist to get away from their immature friends.

They walk towards Felix's apartment, silently and awkwardly. It was as if a schism had happened between them.

Felix didn't know if Changbin had wanted to hold his hand, or if- why was he so off today? Is something wrong? Did he find out about the bet? Did he consume a love potion?

They neared Felix's apartment and he found himself walking faster as- holy shit she knows where this was going- Changbin calling his name behind him.

At the front of the apartment, Felix turned around as Changbin held his shoulder, meeting the older's dark eyes that seemed softer as they were in him.

"Felix," Changbin mutters, moving his hand to Felix's cheeks. "Yah, listen to me." He said slowly, Felix's eyes wide and nodding. "I had fun today, I hope you can agree with me on that. Even if you make me want to pull out my hair, I had fun in every single one of our dates and- aish- we've had like eight now. Shouldn't we- shouldn't we..." leaning closer and closer, Changbin pressed his lips to Felix's, the younger's eyes wide and panicked opposed to Changbin's screwed eyelids.

It was a soft and awkward and nervous kiss- weird for Felix as this was his first kiss- from a guy and he's never thought of himself as anything but straight and- this was just too much- too much for Felix as Changbin pulls away, Felix shaking his head.

Changbin sighs, but nods, hands falling to Felix's arms, squeezing them lightly.

"Then you sleep well. See you tomorrow morning?"

"I'm sorry- hyung-"

"Don't worry about it," Changbin pushed the blonde locks out of Felix's eyes, smiling small. "I had just thought you felt the same way considering... ah, nevermind. See you, Felix," Changbin pets his hair, waves before walking away, leaving Felix alone under the buzzing lamp above his apartment gate.

---

Day6's new album is 😭😭😭😭😭 These bois just cannot make a bad song

-Ly <3