Beware the Wolff - Lewis Hamilton

A/N: I'm super sorry I haven't posted for ages. I let  deadlines get the better of me ngl. Thank you so much for 2k reads !!!  it literally means the world to me

This one is for @elle_prn  i'm so sorry it took me so long. If anyone else wants a one shot they're  very welcome to request one based on the prompts page I posted :)

Word Count: 857

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She hadn't been around the paddock much. She wasn't event that interetsed in formula one and the only reason she came was because she had a crush on a few of the drivers, not that she would be allowed anywhere near them. Her dad would bite their head's off. The problem of being Toto Wolff's daughter, it had its perks too, she couldn't lie.

She had immediately caught the attention of Lewis Hamilton. She was beautiful in so many ways and he was captivated by her laugh most of all, green eyes sparkling at something one of the engineers had said. It made a pang of jealousy shoot through him but he maintained his composure especially after he saw the death glare that Toto had shot the engineer flirting with his daughter. Lewis had been on the recieving end of that look a few times in his time at Mercedes but he had never seen one that cold before. It became almost a challenge to him then, to try and talk to the elusive daughter of Toto Wolff.

Their first meeting had not been as smooth as he would have liked. To start he had tripped walking up to her which had made her smile so brightly he even considered doing it again to continue to make her smile that way. They had chatted until the race and of course under the watchful eye of Toto but Lewis had had a feeling that she knew what her dad was like and she had proved it by sliding him her phone number when her dad wasn't looking. He hadn't got anywhere to put it so he had to tuck it into his race suit and hope that it wouldn't get lost in the mess of everything. Not only had he not lost it but he had won too and ever since then he had kept the piece of paper safely tucked with him for every race.

The relationship developed relatively quickly but in complete secrecy. Well, it was secret to only Toto as it seemed as if everyone else in the entire paddock knew, but they also knew to keep their mouths shut. Lewis was eternally grateful for that because he knew Toto would have separated them just at the time that Lewis knew he was truly falling.

In fact that is exactly what happened. She had called him crying one day, inconsolable and all he could do was listen. He was completely speechless, he knew Toto may have reacted this way but he never expected it to actually happen. "Hold on, its ok, I'll fix this sweetheart, I love you" he had said and then hung up the phone and jumped straight into a car and driven to Toto.

Once he got there he froze. He hadn't planned what to say, or that he would ever have to have this conversation. Lewis took a deep breath, he was just going to speak and hope that it went somewhere concrete.

He bounced up the stairs two at a time, desperate to prove to Toto that he truly cared about his wonderful daughter and he never wanted to hear her that upset again. He made a mental note to try and repeat some of this out loud.

He knocked on Toto's office door and he welcomed him in.

"I had a feeling I would be seeing you" Toto sighed and then motioned for him to give his speech, Lewis could tell that it didn't seem like he was going to let this slide easily.

"I know you don't like us being together but honestly Toto I would never want to hurt her. Hearing her on the phone just now made me want to protect her for the rest of my life. It won't impact our working relationship and I promise I won't let it effect my racing, it hasn't yet. She is my everything, my sun, my moon and all of my stars and I would give up everything to be with her. I just wish that you would give us a chance." Lewis stopped, Toto had started smiling and he could tell that he had started to convince him that it wasn't the worst idea in the world.

"Ok, but I want to be introduced to you properly, like I would anyone else. I can see how happy she has been and I assume it's been because of you" Toto continued

Lewis nodded "of course, whatever you want" and at that Toto laughed and shook his hand.

"You'd better go and tell her, I'd hate for her to continue to be upset when I'm giving you a chance" and he emphasised the word chance and Lewis knew not to take it too lightly.

He bounded down the stairs, not even caring that he knocked off papers from just about every desk in the office. He couldn't stop himself from smiling as he set off towards her house, pleased that he had managed to win Toto over so that he could continue to be with the love of his life.