consider me yours - Charles Leclerc

A/N: hey gang, I know this is a bit shit but I quite enjoyed writing it. Let me know what you think

Word Count:620

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had been dating Charles Leclerc for a few weeks, obviously not enough time for him to take you to races and you had never had the conversation to define the relationship

You had been dating Charles Leclerc for a few weeks, obviously not enough time for him to take you to races and you had never had the conversation to define the relationship. You couldn't believe that you were lucky enough to be dating him. This wasn't always easy though and when he went to races you didn't know if he was getting with other people or even if he was talking to other people.

You kept in contact throughout the race weekends and you watched them religiously, you were into formula one before you started seeing Charles but you never told him that because he always seemed so excited to tell you about the races and to have 'been the one to introduce you' to f1. You just laughed at him and allowed him to think that.

You'd been introduced to a few of his friends but considering it hadn't been that long you weren't surprised and to be honest you wouldn't be surprised if he was still speaking to other people too. There was no way he would want to be in a relationship with you, which hurt because you had fallen for him hard, more than you let on.

Its not like it was a question of trust it was more than the two of you hadn't had the conversation at all and once you saw Charles again after his race weekend you were going to try and casually mention it.

Just as you started to think about what you were going to say you had an incoming call from Charles. You smiled instantly and picked it up. "hey" you said softly into the phone, you were used to speaking to Charles over text for races but you didn't often speak on the phone.

"hi mon amour" you could hear him smiling down the phone and your heart instantly melted hearing him call you his love.

"how's it going? Practice looked good!" you said, excited to speak to him again, you could feel the butterflies creeping back in.

"yeah good thanks! I wish you could be here though" you were a bit speechless; you didn't think Charles would want you at a race, that would lead to so many questions being asked and you didn't think he would want that. "that's why I called actually" he continued and you were suddenly very nervous.

"oh yeah, what's up?" you tried to sound calm but you were biting your lip and hoping he wasn't about to tell you about a new girl he was seeing

"I know it's not very conventional but I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Charles asked and you could tell how nervous he was. You laughed in relief

"of course, I'd love to" you were grinning so wide, you almost considered buying a plane ticket to go and see him right then and there.

"really? Amazing" the nervousness was gone and you could hear the smile in his voice.

"yeah, I thought you were calling to tell me you had found someone else" you laughed nervously again.

The serious tone was back in Charles' voice "I'm addicted to you, I've missed you so much these past few days and that's why I wanted to call, I couldn't bear thinking about you finding someone else"

You were smiling even wider, "ok" was all you said in response.

"I have to go now sweetness, I'm sorry" Charles said "I'll message you as soon as I can"

"that's ok Charles, have a safe race" you replied and the call ended but the smile on your face stayed.

Your phone buzzed and everything fell into place, 'consider me yours' was all that the text said.