12&13. Lando Norris

A/N: SO sorry it took so long gang, i've run out of inspiration i can't lie.

This is for landoandashton

I hope its ok!

Word count: 684

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-did you at least think of me when you were having sex with her?-

-no. the moment you saw me as a bet was the moment you fucked up-

You had been unofficially seeing Lando Norris for the past couple of weeks and you were unbelievably happy. He was everything you were looking for and you couldn't believe that he had chosen to go out with you despite all the girls that you knew must throw themselves at him whenever he was travelling around the world driving.

You were heading over to his house, originally you thought it was going to be him asking you to be his girlfriend but before you could even leave he had accidentally called you, thinking you were his friend Max and had left you a voicemail about how he had pulled the night before and it had gone well.

The tears welled up in your eyes as you thought it over again, you really thought you could see this going somewhere and Lando had just destroyed it. The walk to his apartment felt like the longest walk in the world, not helped by the fact that every five minutes you had to stop yourself from crying again and make it seem like you didn't know. You just had so many questions for him, you didn't understand.

You gulped and rang the doorbell, smiling widely when Lando opened the door and kissed your cheek, frustrated that he still made you smile despite the obvious liar he was.

"Hey! Come in" he said enthusiastically, you couldn't bring yourself to reply so you just smiled and followed him inside, closing the door behind you.

You settled onto the sofa and Lando seemed uneasy all of a sudden, constantly checking his phone. "Something wrong?" you asked innocently

He laughed nervously "huh? No! I just called Max earlier and I'm waiting for him to reply" you swallowed the tears away and smiled

"I don't think he'll be calling you back" you started and Lando looked surprised that you would even know

"how do you-" he began but you interrupted the adrenaline coursing through you, now or never you guessed

"you never called Max, Lando. You called me, and left me a lovely voicemail" the relief that flooded through you once you said those words and the fear that filled his eyes almost made up for how hurtful he had been.

"did you at least think of me when you were having sex with her?" you said as you got up from the sofa, realising that you had no reason to be here anymore.

"Well, I only did it because I was angry" He said, you laughed amazed that he was trying to defend himself

"why were you angry?" you asked curiously, interested to see what kind of excuse he would come up with.

"because the moment you saw me as a bet, was the moment you fucked up" Lando was standing up now too, facing you and anger was rising in his voice with each word.

You rounded on him "what the fuck are you talking about Lando" you asked, matching his anger "I would never think of seeing you as a bet or having a bet against you, the fact you think I would tells me we're not very well suited" you could see his face soften as you said that, but your anger stayed and you had meant what you said.

"Max said that you had a bet going that you could get me to like you and leave me all within winter break" Lando said and you just looked at him speechless

"so you decided to sleep with someone else? To what? Get back at me?" you asked.

"I-I guess so?" He replied.

"grow up Lando, honestly what the fuck?" your anger had reached a peak and you decided to leave before it got any worse. "I'm going to go; you know I really liked you but I'm glad you've let me see your true colours."

You walked towards the door "thanks for nothing" you continued before you slammed the door behind you leaving Lando in the deafening silence of his apartment with only the ringtone of his phone to break it, Max was calling him.