part 2. Lando Norris

A/N: So as requested by landoandashton, F1Holland, and loontje2006

This is part 2 of the previous 1 shot, hope you enjoy it!

Word count: 574

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the looks of your Instagram, you had moved on. Lando spent ages looking at what you had been up to, longing to have been a part of it and realising how stupid he had been to do what he had done.

He wished he could message you and explain how sorry he was for hurting you. He had really started to like you until Max had said that it was all because of a bet and he was so angry at himself for believing Max and cheating before he had the chance to ask you about it.

He was determined to see if you would give him another chance. He just didn't know how to go about doing it, especially when he didn't think you would reply to his texts.

He tried anyway: hi, i was wondering if you could come over and we could talk?

It had been a couple of weeks and he knew he should have texted earlier, and he did but you hadn't replied but this time he wasn't going to let you brush him off.

His phone vibrated: ok Lando, I'll be there in 5 x

His heart fluttered when he read the kiss you had put at the end, he then realised how stupid that made him seem, you probably did it to everyone and it meant nothing. It was more important to him that you had agreed to come over and he mentally practiced the script he wanted to say to you until the sound of the doorbell interrupted him.

He hurried over to it. "hi" he said breathlessly when he opened it and saw how beautiful you looked, more than he had remembered. He stepped to the side and smiled "come in"

You smiled slightly at him, anger burning in your eyes, he noticed, when you looked at him, he wasn't totally forgiven yet then. You walked inside and stood in the living room, determined to not make the same mistake by sitting on the sofa.

"I just wanted to say that I am unbelievably sorry for cheating on you" You went to interrupt but he continued "I know you're going to say it wasn't cheating because we weren't together" you smiled softly so he knew he was right "but that's what it was, I really really liked you and I was such an idiot for believing Max before just coming to speak to you about it"

He stepped closed to you, and you let him, you had missed him and his familiar scent and brown eyes that always seemed to convince you to do whatever they asked. He pulled you closer to him "I've done some growing up since you left" and you both laughed nervously when he referenced what you had said to him before you left. "I was wondering if you would give me another chance? I will never treat you the same way, I just want to see where this goes"

You took a deep breath in. You didn't really know what to say. You had missed him terribly and believed him when he said it was a mistake but didn't want to get hurt again. You leaned up and kissed him softly. "let's see how it goes" you said smiling when you pulled away and Lando nodded in reply.

"seeing how it goes sounds perfect" He said and you both settled into the sofa, after one more kiss of course.